Is anyone using the Krussell case for their BB 8310 Curve and finding it a rather "sloppy" fit at the top? Rest of the case seems to fit OK (although it does move around rather more than I would have expected).
    07-25-08 02:36 AM
    Over 60 views of this thread but no comments! Is nobody else using this particular case? This is the link to the case, I would be VERY interested in hearing how yours fits: BlackBerry 8300 Curve Krusell Cabriolet Premium Leather Case
    08-07-08 05:25 AM
    E-Mailed Customer Service at Krussell about this as I have owned cases from them before and have never had any problems previously.
    08-11-08 01:45 PM
    I ordered one of these last week and received it on Friday. It will be returned today. Despite what it says of the website and on the receipt, this case is NOT for the BB curve. It is much bigger. I suspect you could get two curves in there if you really tried.
    09-29-08 10:54 AM
    I ordered one of these last week and received it on Friday. It will be returned today. Despite what it says of the website and on the receipt, this case is NOT for the BB curve. It is much bigger. I suspect you could get two curves in there if you really tried.
    The one I got is a little loose and not at all a snug fit like previous cases from that company. I contacted KRUSSELL and they sent me e defect form to fill out and told me if I ship the case back to them with the completed form they will send me a new one.
    09-30-08 12:13 PM
    Well one dead giveaway that this case was not meant specifically for the curve is the fact that the packaging never mentions the BB. In fact, it decribes itself as a case for a PDA or camera. (I am working from memory here, as I already returned it).

In other words, if you did not like the one you had, you aren't going to like the next one either.
    10-03-08 10:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD