So, I'm not hip to the clip case that came with the Tour. I went to Verizon and asked for a case that is simular to the sleeve that comes with the Curve. They said there isn't one for the Tour, but gave me the one for the Storm. Basically the same size.

When I put my phone in the sleeve I was a bit bummed. it seems too small and doesn't cover the phone. In fact, its the same size as the Curve case.

Anyone know where I can get a case for this?
    07-15-09 07:41 PM
    i got a body glove sleeve that i found that i think is supposed to be used with a camera. fits perfectly. nice and snug. hard at the top so device wont slip out. tour fits in there with a silicone case on too. love it.
    08-09-09 12:43 PM
    May want to try a pouch that fits the Bold. I was in the same boat as you and do not like the clip so I just broke it off : )

Check out the pouches from Beyza they are great and available for the Tour

Leather Cases by Beyza Cases | Apple iPhone Cases, Apple iPod Cases, Blackberry Cases, HTC Cases, Palm Treo Cases, Nokia Cases, Sony Ericsson Cases, HP iPaq Cases, Samsung Cases, Nintendo Cases
    08-09-09 01:36 PM
    I'm using a pouch for the Nextel 8350i curve it fits pretty well.
    08-09-09 02:33 PM
    I have a Storm pouch case from BB, like new if you are interested I just don't use it.
    08-09-09 02:49 PM
    I got an OEM skin and a sleeve (like the one that came with it but no clip and no flap on top) The sleeve is nice and the phone fits tight but the top is exposed.

The Tour fits in the OEM case that came in the box with the skin on which is nice.

On another note i found the sleeve also fits my 8520 perfectly.
    08-09-09 02:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD