Hello crackberry nation,

I just received my new innocase 360 for my 8900. I know there have been some threads on this topic already but after reading a ton of posts, I could not find a post related to my question. I ordered an innocase 360 on April 25th, 2009. After about 4 months of use, the keypad peeled and bubbled up and the clips no longer held the top and bottom cases together. I read that numerous people had these issues. I re-ordered the case regardless because it protected my phone quite well, it is in immaculate condition because its been in the case pretty much since I got the phone. I was wondering if anybody had any luck getting compensated for the shoddy construction of the case. My second question is whether seidio addressed the problems and made any changes to the materials they are using in their current line of innocase 360's. The keypad material does feel a bit different (not sure if its my imagination), also, I only opened the case about 5-6 times to do battery pulls in the 4 months that I had it. I think the clips should have held up longer.

Any input would be much appreciated,

Titan

PS would have went with the otterbox but it was a bit too bulky for me
    10-27-09 10:17 PM
    got a replacement case and keyboard cover was much tighter. the problem with the clips staying closed was fixed as well. ditto for me and the otterbox.

I did end up cutting the keyboard cover out and keeping the case with the build in screen protector though. That is what I use everyday now.
    10-27-09 10:31 PM
    You should of emailed them. I received a replacement for my Bold and 8900 case because the tabs broke off.
    10-27-09 11:21 PM
    Would you recommend buying one? I am looking at them now and really considering buying one.
    10-28-09 10:06 AM
    I would, while other may disagree and prefer the original Innocase. But a major plus for me with Seidio, is the customer service has been nothing but top notch.
    10-28-09 02:31 PM
    i went through 2 of them and decided to give up.... Each one had the bubbling keyboard. It was a hassle to get a replacement. Support is slow on getting back to everyone. So now I am seeing if case mate will come out with a good one
    10-28-09 02:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD