06-15-09 04:55 PM
28 12
tools
    I have a Vaja case. It's very expensive but I totally love it.

As far as apps:
    Ubertwitter
    Thomas Reuters (if you are news buff.. this one is much better than the AP news app IMHO)
    A Personal Assistant (Pageonce)
    Y! oneSearch (voice activated web search, google's voice search app isn't out for the Storm)
    PodTrapper (podcasts)
    Evernote (note taking app using pics, vids, and text; syncs with the web/desktop client)
    Slacker
    Amazon app

... and all of the other "standard" apps, Quicklauch, Stormlock, etc... (you don't necessarily need Quickpull with the new Quicklauch; QL has a menu item built in to do a reset)
    06-15-09 01:28 PM
    Anybody know if Seidio's cradle will work with Silicrylic case?
    Just received my Seidio cradles. Incipio's Silicrylic case does not work with this cradle. It seems like the top and bottom of the phone are a bit too thick to fit into this cradle.

I also have the Feather from Incipio so I'll report back my findings but if you plan on getting the Seidio cradle, I recommend you do some searching before ordering. I just assumed that it would fit without a problem since Silicrylic and InnoCase looked similar in thickness.
    06-15-09 04:40 PM
    Well, Seidio cradles works perfectly with Incipio's Feather case in case anybody was wondering...
    06-15-09 04:55 PM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD