Ok I am working the clothing show in Toronto this weekend and I found the most amazing case. It's an arm band type case. But I can keep money and my curve safe and with me at all times. I can even have a skin on it and it's not effected. Its a great case. It's at jupiter freedom arm bag purse jf. They are Canadian and have a great product. Infact you can use it for any cell phone you like or MP3 Player. In my job I cant carrry a lot of things around but I have to have my cell with me at all times. There is no digging in pockets and no scratching of the keys on it. Its great. I just wish they made it for the blackberry exclusivly and had the shut down on holstering. I fixed that cause I took out my sensor from the other case that my dog chewed up. I'm also changing the elastic to something more comfortable for me but other than that I would have to give this one a 4 out of 5. I highly reccomend this one. If you do type in the code CS19A. This earns me a free case if I sign up 5 people. But I bought one today so I don't really care about that. But you should check this out. A bit pricey yes but well worth the investement.
    Tell me what you think about the case....
    05-03-08 01:11 AM
    Seems pretty cool but I think I will stick with my holster it is a bit more pratical for me.
    05-03-08 01:15 AM
    I tend to agree with you on that one. where is the practicality in this? I mean it takes away from the look we all so cheerish as BlackBerry users
    05-03-08 01:39 AM
    I understand what you are saying but when you can't carry any bag with you and dont want to scrach up the BB with keys or coins this is a great way to do that. That's all I was saying. I love to show off my BB as much as anyone but while at work I like to keep it safe yet have it on hand. Heck I bought a hot pink skin case for my baby. I like this carring case very much and I thought it might be of benifit to someone else in the BB family. I can't wear a belt clip holder because I use a heavy and big utility belt and it can't clip on it. I also have anywhere from 8 to 11 pockets on my uniform at any given time and can't always find the phone in the 17 seconds I have to answer my phone. Also save from little water spills lol. I went out for a smoke today and I got rained on pretty much unexpected. My poor shirt got all wet so I know my BB would have gotten wet but I had my phone in this case and it's dry lol.
    Last edited by Pamperedprincess; 05-03-08 at 07:08 AM.
    05-03-08 07:01 AM
    Thank you for sharing.
    05-03-08 07:04 AM
    my muscular biceps are way too big for that.
    05-03-08 08:13 AM
    That is perfect for when you are at the club or it's just not practical to carry a full purse. Me likey!
    05-03-08 01:28 PM
    Even though this does not let us show off our fabulous BB Babies, it is a stylish, and practical, solution for those of us who are slaves to a handbag! Great find PamperedPrincess. Thank you very much for sharing!
    05-03-08 01:50 PM
    maybe that would work well if you're a runner and you use your BB as an MP3 player while you run.
    05-03-08 02:17 PM
    I was talking with the designer on Sunday at the show. She knew I made a few changes in her design. I put on a bigger elastic because my line of work there is a lot of contact and I can get bumpped around. I also took out some stiching and put in a magnet. This allows me to carry the blackberry and put it to sleep. I can carry bills but I'm trying to find a good spot for cards as the magnet will wipe them if too close. I think I found a winner but I want to test it before I said where was a good place. But I can carry what I need and it's great. People dont even know what it is lol. They all think it's like a small medical bag or something. The designer is extremly nice. It was funny she found out I wrote about her by the next day lol. It was too funny. Shes getting into more lines. She is working on a mens line and also working on a water proof model. I think I'm excited about the water proof one. I'll have to post photos of my band. No I dont have chick arms but this really works for me. it's great to see a good product that gives you choices. And my BB has not had one bump or scrach on it. I also leave the top open just a little for easy access. No one knows I have a curve in it so I really dont worry at all.
    Last edited by Pamperedprincess; 05-06-08 at 01:29 AM.
    05-06-08 01:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD