I cleaned my phone off completely and put it in the case, there was dust inside. Took it apart, cleaned phone and inside screen, there is still dust. Am i doing something wrong can someone give me any tips?
    07-22-09 08:21 PM
    Did you try a battery pull?
    07-22-09 08:25 PM
    Did you try a battery pull?
    not seeing how that would work....
    07-22-09 08:28 PM
    What are you using to clean the screen and screen protector? I'd recommend using a microfiber cloth if you are using something different.

Is there an imperfection in the screen protector? Hold it up to a light source, and see if there is something in or on the protector. If there's something wrong with it, call their CS and explain the situation. They'll probably replace it for you.

Also, is the protector completely dry? Maybe you mistook a small droplet of water for a speck of dust.

Oh, and just to clarify, was there a speck of dust in one particular location, or did it look dusty in general?
    Last edited by hazard99; 07-22-09 at 08:42 PM.
    07-22-09 08:38 PM
    Is there an imperfection in the screen protector? Hold it up to a light source, and see if there is something in or on the protector. If there's something wrong with it, call their CS and explain the situation. They'll probably replace it for you.

Also, is the protector completely dry? Maybe you mistook a small droplet of water for a speck of dust.

Those are the only things I can think of.
    yea, there is what appears to be a small bubble but thats not what im worried about. I clean everything hold it to the light and confirm there is nothing there and somehow when i put the two together there is dust in between.
    07-22-09 08:43 PM
    if u use the holster instead of putting it in your pocket i noticed that the phone gets a lot less dusty....might help
    07-23-09 07:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD