And it is amazing.. The full all around protection.. The grip.. Everything about it is so pro.. However.. One thing I'm not quite so fond of is the fact that the keys don't light up so well which brings me to my question.. Is there a way to get more light through the innocase?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-21-09 07:57 PM
    Rip out the keyboard cover. Haha jk. Yeah, I noticed that it is a bit dim on my 360 as well. But at least it partially lights through
    09-21-09 08:08 PM
    set the backlight to 100 is all i can suggest
    09-21-09 08:32 PM
    I just got the Innocase Hybrid and even though I like it a lot, I still want a 360. What color did you get? Will it work with the spring lock holster?

So one thought I had about letting through more light is to put small pin holes right through the characters. Would that work?
    09-21-09 08:41 PM
    The keyboard light is somewhat of an issue. On my first Innocase 360 the light was very poor, but now on my second case the lighting is great. Unfortunately you just need to get lucky with this type of thing.
    09-21-09 08:45 PM
    Yup, all Seidio cases should work with the spring lock holster as long as it's holster for the innocase and not the holster for just the Tour.

Waiting on my 360 as well. Should have it tomorrow. I wish it was a bit more like the Otterbox where all the side and top buttons are covered. That and I always thought it would have been nice if the original Innocase surface case had the screen protector the 360 has without the keyboard cover. Just my 2 cents.

09-21-09 08:50 PM
    Yup, all Seidio cases should work with the spring lock holster as long as it's holster for the innocase and not the holster for just the Tour.

Waiting on my 360 as well. Should have it tomorrow. I wish it was a bit more like the Otterbox where all the side and top buttons are covered. That and I always thought it would have been nice if the original Innocase surface case had the screen protector the 360 has without the keyboard cover. Just my 2 cents.

FYI If you really did not want the keyboard protector, you can rip it off the 360.
    09-21-09 08:55 PM
    Rip out the keyboard cover. Haha jk. Yeah, I noticed that it is a bit dim on my 360 as well. But at least it partially lights through
    Haha I'd rather not.. I text a lot and use my bb 90% throughout the day so I tend to wear out/fade buttons pretty quickly

Its one **** of a case though.. I love it and the poorly lit keys are a snall price to pay for this "360" protection

09-21-09 10:31 PM
    Is your 360 case really snug on the sides? Inserting the phone at the bottom is fine - it's the sides that make it feel like I'm going to break the phone in half. Any suggestions? Thanks!
    09-23-09 06:10 PM
    Is your 360 case really snug on the sides? Inserting the phone at the bottom is fine - it's the sides that make it feel like I'm going to break the phone in half. Any suggestions? Thanks!
    My case is snug all around. If you mean if there is gaps in between the top and bottom piece, I would say no there isn't any. If you do have those, contact Seidio customer service.
    09-23-09 06:16 PM
    No - to clarify... The case around the phone is fine - when I place it into the holster is the problem. The bottom goes in fine - the sides on the lower half of the phone seem to be real tight. It feels like I am bending the phone to get it to go in. I'm not sure if it just needs to break in a little or if it actually too tight. I've emailed Seidio tech support for an answer - was just wondering how everyone else's is like. Thanks.
    09-23-09 06:54 PM
    Really snug fit.. It doesn't move at all in the case

09-23-09 09:19 PM
    No - to clarify... The case around the phone is fine - when I place it into the holster is the problem. The bottom goes in fine - the sides on the lower half of the phone seem to be real tight. It feels like I am bending the phone to get it to go in. I'm not sure if it just needs to break in a little or if it actually too tight. I've emailed Seidio tech support for an answer - was just wondering how everyone else's is like. Thanks.
    Okay I see what you're saying. Unfortunately I do not have the case so I can't help you out. PM Kingzee or Stang68 because I know both of them definitely have the holster.
    09-23-09 09:21 PM
    Really snug fit.. It doesn't move at all in the case

09-23-09 09:24 PM
    how about some pics of an actual phone in the case. I'd like one but I was wondering about how bright the keyboard lights are through the silicone. Thanks
    09-23-09 10:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD