I had been using the plain Otterbox silicone case, but this is better by a mile! I love the plastic backing. It totally eliminates the Tour's creaky battery door. 5 stars, for sure!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-04-10 03:13 PM
    Would be nice if they did a clip for it also. But Still good in my book, I have all thread types and love them all.
    01-04-10 03:16 PM
    I've got one too. I think its great. I didn't want the big bulky one like the Defender and plus I can't carry mine on my side at work...has to be hidden. So I prefer this one.
    01-04-10 03:18 PM
    With the otterbox commuter case, does the phone fit in the holster that came with the tour?
    01-04-10 04:04 PM
    With the otterbox commuter case, does the phone fit in the holster that came with the tour?
    i havent tried it, but i doubt it. the commutter case for the tour is the best case out there though. i've tried most of them on the market, and this one is by far superior. protection in the right places, looks good, and easily goes in and out of your pocket.
    01-04-10 04:12 PM
    I just looked in the crackberry store and it says that the otterbox commuter case with the tour?

Never mind for some reason when I went it was on the storm 2 and not tour.
    Last edited by kbz1960; 01-04-10 at 05:36 PM. Reason: duh
    01-04-10 05:35 PM
    I have the impact case coming in the mail tomorrow. The commuter is just a little bulky for my needs.
    01-04-10 06:11 PM
    I had the impact case, but it started getting loose eventually, and the matte finish on the corners started to wear off leaving them shiny and slippery. The Commuter case forms a nice, solid, dust-resistant seal around the edge of the Tour, and the plastic back feels solid in your hand.

01-04-10 07:49 PM
    Went for the impact also, a lot cheaper and less bulk.
    01-04-10 07:50 PM
    I had the impact case, but it started getting loose eventually, and the matte finish on the corners started to wear off leaving them shiny and slippery. The Commuter case forms a nice, solid, dust-resistant seal around the edge of the Tour, and the plastic back feels solid in your hand.

Not good. I only paid 10 dollars for it on amazon.com though
    01-04-10 08:04 PM
    All silicone or rubber cases get loose eventually though. The commuter would be no exception since you have the same thing underneath the plastic shell if you remove it enough.
    01-04-10 08:05 PM
    However, the plastic shell will hold the silicone in place instead of having it slide around or slip off.

01-04-10 09:58 PM
    the commuter case is the best looking case out for the tour IMO. i love mine and it doesnt create much bulk and take away from the look of the phone. i use the commuter case with the smartphone experts extended fit leather case, perfect combination!
    01-04-10 11:13 PM
    Went for the impact also, a lot cheaper and less bulk.
    there is barely any bulk with the commutter. its slim fitting and has more protection. you get what you pay for.
    01-06-10 12:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD