Well i was walking around best buy today and i just happened to see the zagg shield for the storm 2(full body kit). After about 20 seconds i took the plunge and payed the 29 bucks for it without best buys install. I rushed home and took my time putting the whole thing on...and i have to say the installation went very smooth. The skin is cut very nicely along the entire device(chrome,top,bottom,sides and battery door , plus the full screen with buttons). It does not leave much if anything uncovered. After doing the 30 min install i remember i bought that blue snap on case at Verizon(like the incipio feather). Well after i let the shield "set" for 8 hours i got the case on the phone with the shield..snug fit but it is prefect. This combo gives you ultimate protection without the super bulk of those otterbox cases. It is very slim in the hand....the slimest hard case you can get at the moment. I also like how all of the chrome is covered to. Just wanted to post a quick impression for you guys since i know many are looking for a case and screen shield that covers the bottoms on the front. Look no further!
    11-03-09 10:11 PM
    Incipio feather for S1 fits for S2?
    11-03-09 10:14 PM
    I have used phone skins before and they are nice BUT in time they tend to curl and come loose at the edges. It wont happen on the screen but the sides tend to curl and lift.
    Last edited by Bettermost; 11-03-09 at 10:40 PM.
    11-03-09 10:37 PM
    yea over time it will loosen. Verizon offers a case in-store similar to the feather and i was just saying i like this combo compared to anything out currently.
    11-04-09 12:13 AM
    Incipio feather for S1 fits for S2?
    no the incipio feather for the S1 will not fit the s2 incipio is coming out with cases for the 9550 this month
    11-04-09 12:16 AM
    I was actually thinking of doing the same thing... If I do get the hard shell like you have will I still be able to use a standard holster?
    11-04-09 02:52 PM
    it depends..if you are talking about just a plain belt clip then no. If you are talking about a leather holster with a clip then it might...you are probably going to have to stretch out the leather a tiny bit. Plus you can get a universal clip that would work...just size it up. The case only adds minimal bulk to the size so you still have plenty of options.
    11-04-09 02:56 PM
    $29 for the Zagg? I thought it was pricey 6 months ago for $15. BSE used to be about 2 for $10 I think. That's a lot for a sheet of laser cut wafer-thin plastic stuff. Jeez.
    11-04-09 02:56 PM
    How does it look? Can you post some pics.
    11-04-09 02:59 PM
    yea it is pricey i didn't want to spend the 30 bucks but i did not want to wait to buy it online for cheaper. I usually do not buy the IS or plastic skins but i took a chance because of it being one of the small options for protection available right now.
    11-04-09 03:07 PM
    Lets see some pics!!
    11-04-09 10:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD