It has waaaay too much orange peel to it and is super soft. I just installed an Iphone screen protector from some no name shop off of ebay onto my wifes iphone and it looks 10 times better. Why can't anyone make a full screen protecter like BSE but with the harder, non-orange peel plastic?

Oh well I guess I'll just leave it on. At least it wasn't super expensive.
    07-09-09 10:05 PM
    Show pictures and stop crying like a girl.
    07-09-09 10:11 PM
    waaaaaa...lemme get my camera, klown.
    07-09-09 10:12 PM
    tada... See how much orange peel there is on the bold compared to the iphone. Just look at the reflection of the chandelier, its so much more clear on the iphone.

07-09-09 10:28 PM
    i have bse and i have never taken that into account. if your not satisfied, give clairvue or invisibleshield a try.
    07-09-09 10:47 PM
    sedio..To me they have the best screen protector ..Clear and thick...
    07-09-09 10:50 PM
    I guess its not a huge deal. Its just not as clean as I wold like. The waviness distorts a few of the pixels, maybe 5 vertical pixels in two different spots.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-09-09 10:54 PM
    It looks fine to me, i prefer the glossy shine to the dull look of the iphone... its more crisp and clear also when your looking at it directly... idk anyone who looks at their phone from an angle like this. Im waiting on my full body case for the 8900 and if it looks like that i will be very pleased... looks like good quality... take a screwdriver or knife to both and see which material starts showing signs of wear and scratches the screen then post pix!
    07-09-09 10:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD