Its made for the 8330 but its basically the same thing (the led cutout and speaker are a hair off). Anyway I just dropped my phone on the hard carpeting here at work and I broke the case. Both top corners cracked. I like this case a lot but I am disappointed it broke so easily. Im pretty sure this is the 1st time ever dropping it. I know, I know, atleast it protected the phone.

Anyone have any suggestion on which case to get? I would get this one again but if there is a similiar one out there thats a bit more durable, I would give it a go (and I dont want to move up to one of those really thick cases)

08-17-09 01:03 PM
    Are you wanting to stick with hard cases or would a silicone case suffice?
    08-17-09 06:25 PM
    Innocases are incredibly fragile. I highly do NOT recommend them.
    08-17-09 07:15 PM
    I have a innocase for my storm. I originally had one with clips and the clips broke on two of those ... then I got one without clips and it has worked great. Every time I had any issue with my innocase they sent me an advanced replacement for it right away. Usually took about 2 to 3 days to get it to me. Never had an issue with them breaking when I dropped them. I would email them and ask for a replacement, the customer service I have received has been great. They should get back to you and send you a new one pretty quickly.

I have a incipio feather case for my storm now too. I like the look and feel of it but I have dropped it twice and both times it has cracked the corner of the case. IMO thats pretty poor quality. They also sent me a replacement for the cracked case quickly once I emailed them.

I have done the silicone case too and those are terrible, they are just dust magnets.

I think you should give the innocase another shot. I love mine and they should replace the broken case for you. If you have one that clips together I would recommend you request to have it switched out for one without clips.
    08-18-09 06:14 AM
    I do like the hardcases. I was thinking of maybe trying the one from body glove but from the reviews, it seems the screen cover gets scratched even easier than my current privacy screen protector.
    08-18-09 09:59 AM