Hello. A few weeks ago I noticed that my official blackberry jelly case for the curve 8520 had been stretching out and getting loose for the device; so basically I bought another crappy made in China product or wherever it was made. I could be wrong, maybe all jelly cases stretch out. But after a few weeks it gets so annoying that whenever I take out my blackberry out of my pocket the case falls out! Is there any way to fix this? Make the case shrink back?
    03-19-10 10:32 AM
    Slicone cases are horrible for this. If you want a similar case, get an epik case. Those hold their shape.
    03-19-10 11:28 AM
    MOst of silicone cases stretch out pretty bad after a while, I only had one case previously bought for my palm treo holding the phone fairly well, not sure why that one was different, now I use epik cases.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    03-19-10 11:53 AM
    I def recommend epik cases, those use a veryyyy thick material and the silicone doesnt stretch nor shrink, it grabs the phone and never lets go :P
    03-19-10 12:42 PM
    Wow, the epik cases look well-built. I wish I could buy online... parents won't do it for me and paypal takes forever. They look really expen$ive. Can you buy them in Canada at store?
    03-19-10 12:46 PM
    Epik cases are like $3-8... shouldn't be expensive at all.
    03-19-10 01:37 PM
    Is there a place to buy them? In Canada even?
    03-19-10 05:22 PM
    All the cases originate from Hong Kong anyways.

Just order it on ebay (dcmugen88 is one seller) and have it shipped internationally.
    03-19-10 05:29 PM
    Is there a place to buy them? In Canada even?
    i bought it at the mall
    im pretty sure its not an epikk case but its the exact same material
    03-20-10 12:54 AM
    Ok Thanks everyone. I'll chick out the mall for anything similar than I'll check out ebay.
    03-20-10 09:18 AM