JAVOedge releases the JAVOClearCase - Hard Low-Profile Clear Case for the Blackberry 8100 / Blackberry Pearl!

Optimum protection with this crystal clear, poly-carbonate JAVOClear Case! This hard clear case is designed to protect and maintain the originality of your Blackberry Pearl device without compromises. The perfect case, the perfect look! One of the best case in the market today!

The JAVOClear Case is a stylish yet functional case which protects and allows you to showcase the original look of your device. This lightweight yet sturdy JAVOClear Case is made out of PC (poly-carbonate plastic) making it extremely durable. It is form-fitting and snug with a strong locking mechanism. This clear case also provides accessible openings to the screen, sync port, buttons, headphone jack, camera, etc. If you are looking for a case that is light, protective and still be able to enjoy the look of your device, the JAVOClear Case is for you.

Compatible devices:

RIM Blackberry 8100
    RIM Blackberry Pearl
    Cingular Blackberry Pearl
    T-Mobile Blackberry Pearl

See more of Blackberry Pearl Accessories by JAVOedge.
    Last edited by JAVOedge; 05-02-07 at 04:15 PM.
    05-02-07 03:55 PM
    Nice! But doesn't look like you make them for the 8700 / 8800, right?
    05-02-07 07:24 PM
    Nice! But doesn't look like you make them for the 8700 / 8800, right?
    Not yet but we're working on a full line of cases for the Blackberry 8800. In the meantime, you might be interested in our Blackberry 8800 screen protectors.
    05-09-07 02:12 PM
    Another great case available for the Blackberry Pearl 8100

JAVOedge releases the JAVOSkin - Soft Low-Profile Skin Case for the Blackberry 8100 / Blackberry Pearl!

JAVOSkin, the great ultra thin skin case accessory for the active lifestyle! Soft and contouring yet protective, giving life to your Blackberry Pearl handheld device.

EAD coating treatment enhanced! EAD (Enhanced Anti Dust) coating gives the
    JAVOSkin case a softer surface to grab and significantly reduce dust which would
    accumulate on the surface.

JAVOedge's innovative JAVOSkin is designed to protect your device from scratch and impact damage while retaining the sleek look of your device. It features strategically placed cut-outs to allow maximum usability. With these cut-outs, using the case would feel as though the case wasn't on the device at all! JAVOSkin is easy on your hands with it's soft texture. Made out of specially blended silicon materials, it can stretch and flex to cushion your device from hard bumps and falls. With this low-profile case, you get the best of both worlds. It will remain fully usable, stylish and protected.

JAVOSkin is the smart way to protect your device!

Compatible devices:

RIM Blackberry Pearl
    Cingular Blackberry Pearl
    T-Mobile Blackberry Pearl

See more of Blackberry Pearl Accessories by JAVOedge.
    05-09-07 02:14 PM
    I've been tempted! But, am concerned about using it in sunlight. I've tried others before and in sunlight it's crap, to say the least...

So, what say you?

Not yet but we're working on a full line of cases for the Blackberry 8800. In the meantime, you might be interested in our Blackberry 8800 screen protectors.
    05-09-07 02:50 PM
    First case looks nice, but I'm not so sure about the skin covering the keys on the Pearl. I think that would be bothersome.

Keep us posted about 8800 cases.
    05-09-07 04:33 PM
    I was about to get the screen protector, but they don't take PayPal. Darn it...
    05-09-07 06:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD