Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • iSkin

6 42.86%
  • Case-Mate Barey There

6 42.86%
  • Other/Non of the above

2 14.29%
    Just got a new bold and would like to keep it that way. Looking to get a decent and durable case that doesnt make the bold 5 times the size considering its not the thinnest BB out there. I had the Case-Mate smartskin but that wasnt too great considering between the two above any preferences? and if so why ?

Please share would appreciate it greatly.
    09-28-09 11:28 AM
    the iSkin looks pretty cool, but for a 'soft gel like case" the cost is just a bit too much for me... now if it was like $10 then I'd look into it.
    09-28-09 05:12 PM
    Im interested to see the results, im between the two as well. I did not like the incipio dermashot case i bought.
    09-30-09 03:14 PM
    anyone?????
    10-01-09 10:00 AM
    My roommate and I had the same phone...9530. My roommate bought the CM Barely there, though, and I bought the iSkin. Barely there was a plastic cover on the back and sides of the phone. It doesn't look like it does much of anything for shock protection if the phone is dropped. In fact, I recall watching my (clumsy) roommate drop the phone a time or two, and subsequently watching the "Barely There" case fly off--even on carpet.

The iSkin I had was much better. The silicone hugged my S1. I dropped my phone a few times as well, but the silicone was a great shock protectant. Also, the material is advertised as a silicone plastic hybrid I believe(?) so that it has the
    01-21-10 02:50 PM
    rubbery grip on surfaces but doesn't grip your pants pocket. I loved it. My only gripe was that it didn't fully wrap around the front of the phone. The silicone overlapped enough to create some space between the face of my S1 and the ground, but it's not a 360 case. Also, it was frustrating sometimes adjusting the volume rocker, but other than that, great cover. Nice colors, good protection.

My choice, obviously, is iSkin, and for ceased production of Barely There.

Sorry for the late response; I see you asked this like 3 months ago, but for future reference of others...and if you're still hung up on which one to get...hahaha
    01-21-10 02:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD