So I received my Invisishield (screen only) for my Pearl 8120 today directly from Zagg.

Installation was pretty tedious, had to install the thing 3 seperate times before it seemed "right". One of the times I waited about 10 minutes before peeling it off and reapplying.

How long does it take before these things look good? It has been about 2 hours since my final application and so far I am not at all happy. There are lots of tiny microscopic bubbles. How long does it take for these to go away, and will they ever really go away? I used the squeegee meticulously during install until it looked perfect, yet there are still these tiny bubbles, clustered in a few spots.

Secondly, is there a difference between the screen protector in the 3 pack sold at Bestbuy for Blackberry 8100/8300/8800 and the screen protector for the 8120 I bought directly from Zagg? The reason I ask is because if I end up needing to reinstall I would almost rather get my money back from Zagg under the 30 day money back guarantee and run to Bestbuy and purchase a new one than wait for all the Zagg shipping and return process to take place. Are the cuts of the two any different?

Someone please let me know if this thing is really going to look better. I bought it so my screen would remain looking perfect, but as it stands now it looks far from it.
    10-17-08 10:57 PM
    The micro bubbles that you see there will go away over time. If anything should happen to the shield, make sure it is registered on our website so you can get a replacement.

The screen shield for the pearl is the same in the Best Buy Three-pack, but it costs more and if you don't have the other two, it's not really worth it.

If you should have any questions, email me at evangelist@zagg.com.
    Last edited by evangelist@zagg.com; 11-13-08 at 11:25 AM. Reason: Forgot to add something
    11-13-08 11:18 AM
    It's been a week, my micro bubbles are still there and frustrating me more.

If by "over time" you mean months, seems pretty useless to me.

I've already initiated a refund. To top it off, the "body" kit for the Bold is just brutal.
    12-21-08 02:53 PM
    You need to mix 1 drop of dish liquid to 8 oz of water. Pull battery slightly dampen screen. Apply protector gently use credit card to remove all bubbles. Let it dry for 24 hours and replace your battery and you should be satisfied.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-02-09 03:57 AM
    On Friday 1/2 I ordered my full case protector from PhantomSkinz. It arrived on Monday 1/5. Today 1/6 is my first full day with the new protection and it is absolutely fantastic. I showed it at work today and immediately two guys went on and ordered for their BB's. Mine is the Storm. It is a real challenge to install, but once you get it, and are patient, the reward is worth it. Great product!
    01-06-09 09:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD