I got my new phone about 3 months ago and have been researching the invisibleshield product for a little while, but I still can't commit to gettng one for this reason: will the shield leave my phone sticky or tarnished in any way? Basically, I'm looking for firsthand evidence that if I ever do take off the shield, my phone will not be in any worse condition that it was when I put it on.

If I got the shield, I would go out to the invisibleshield store to have an employee apply it to my phone, if that matters at all
    01-26-08 04:46 PM
    If you mean taking the skin off and leaveing residue, it will not. the only lines you will see is dirty where the skin did not cover.

Or if you mean the skin being sticky when it's on, it is the way it's made...... grippy and holds up well
    01-26-08 05:04 PM
    Really great stuff. I've had mine on for months now. I had to take pieces off because the edges were coming up, and just re-applied with no problems. Really protects nicely!
    01-26-08 06:09 PM
    Good to know information. I had the same concern. I plan on keeping my 8310 for a while

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-31-08 05:42 AM
    I got my new phone about 3 months ago and have been researching the invisibleshield product for a little while, but I still can't commit to gettng one for this reason: will the shield leave my phone sticky or tarnished in any way? Basically, I'm looking for firsthand evidence that if I ever do take off the shield, my phone will not be in any worse condition that it was when I put it on.

If I got the shield, I would go out to the invisibleshield store to have an employee apply it to my phone, if that matters at all
    While I haven't taken it off the phone, I've been very pleased with the product.

-- You can't tell it's even on the phone.

-- The screen seems to show less skin oil with the film on than before

It is a pain to put on but I think you are kinda stuck with that process. I do not believe the company has any "stores." I think all their sales distribution is done via the mail.
    02-01-08 02:12 AM
    Have any of you tried the full body one?
    02-01-08 09:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD