So I just finished putting the invisibleshield (just the screen part) on my bold and I did an alright job but there are like a couple small air bubbles. Are those going to go away? Or am I stuck with them. Cause in the demo video it said "imperfections" and liquid streaks would go away overnight, so I was just wondering from other people that had experience with this. thanks.
    09-22-09 05:11 AM
    They're going to stay. I bought the same for my Storm, but ended up throwing them out due to issues with navigating via the touch screen due to the bubbles. BlackBerry screens are as scratch-resistant as they get anyway (unless you intend to haul yours in your pocket with minerals (e.g. sand). If you take care of it (I'm talking holster-wise), you won't have a single scratch on the screen for as long as you have it.
    09-22-09 07:11 AM
    Yeah, unfortunately, it seems difficult if not impossible to remove the air bubbles after you've placed the protector on. I'm kind of OCD so if I see an air bubble forming whenever I put a screen protector on anything I'll start over again. :/
    09-22-09 03:49 PM
    I had air bubbles galore when I applied this to my iPhone. So I went out & bought a new kit & it took me bout 20 -30 to apply it with no air bubbles. eek
    09-22-09 04:14 PM
    some retailers like best buy will put it on for a fee approx. $13 but if the mess it up they 'll open a new one and redo it. they are usually real good at it.
    09-23-09 11:02 PM
    that was the only thing i hated about when i got mine was the air bubbles, i find if you put it down on an angle and smooth as you go theres no air bubbles or very minimal
    09-24-09 12:08 AM
    some retailers like best buy will put it on for a fee approx. $13 but if the mess it up they 'll open a new one and redo it. they are usually real good at it.
    That sounds like the way to go for me.
    09-24-09 12:14 AM
    $13?!
    The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.
    10-06-09 08:01 PM
    So I just finished putting the invisibleshield (just the screen part) on my bold and I did an alright job but there are like a couple small air bubbles. Are those going to go away? Or am I stuck with them. Cause in the demo video it said "imperfections" and liquid streaks would go away overnight, so I was just wondering from other people that had experience with this. thanks.
    Overnight? Bhahhahahaahahahahahaahaaaaa.

Those Zagg people are such kidders.

I did a test. I went out and bought a set of Best Skins Ever and a set of the Invisible Shield. Used the Best Skins Ever for about 2 months. Worked well. Very happy.

I then removed the Best Skins Ever a little over a month ago. After installation, there were 5 air bubbles on the screen I could not get out. 3 of the 5 took about two weeks to evaporate. One of the bubbles took almost a month. And the last bubble just evaporated a couple of days ago ... about 5 weeks after the original installation.

Overnight? Not on your life.

BTW, the Best Skins Ever are about 1/4th the cost and just as good as the Invisible Shield product.

If you have money to burn, the Invisible Shield are fine. If you want a good product at a fair price, go with Best Skins Ever.
    10-06-09 09:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD