Hello everyone,

I just installed my InvisibleShield and everything is great, except these are 2 small bubbles that have liquid in it. It looks okay, until I open up a white background, then those 2 bubbles get all rainbowy since the light is broken up through it.

Anyone know the BEST way to get rid of these bubbles? Then I'm going to try and squeegee them out or something... thanks!
    03-05-08 01:00 AM
    if they are very small, give it a few days and the water will evaporate and the bubble will disappear. if you JUST installed it, then you can try to squeege it out, make sure you wet the tip of the CC you use,
    03-05-08 01:03 AM
    if they are very small, give it a few days and the water will evaporate and the bubble will disappear. if you JUST installed it, then you can try to squeege it out, make sure you wet the tip of the CC you use,
    Okay thanks! These little bubbles just bug me... I tried so hard to make it nice -sigh- oh well I'll try and get used to it for now, if worse comes to work I'll use a needle, but I don't wanna risk damaging the screen. Thank you for your quick reply and advice
    03-05-08 01:20 AM
    no problem. hope it works out, but dont do anything drastic for a few days, 48-72hrs is my suggestion. Its like getting the windows on your car tinted..
    03-05-08 01:24 AM
    Mine showed small bubbles for the first day or two. Once dried, it looked great!
    03-05-08 01:26 AM
    isnt it kinda nerve wracking to see a bubble, and know the best thing to do is leave it? LOL

i know it was for me when i put my BSE on, and i knew that rule for years!
    03-05-08 02:12 AM
    I can also confirm that the bubbles wil go away. I covered a Samsung phone that was instantly perfect, but multiple bubbles remained on an iPaq I covered, like it was looking pretty bad - - just give it time, (it took weeks for it to look perfect) they will all go away.

The quality of these clear skins from Invisible Shield is awsome though.
    Last edited by Berryman; 03-05-08 at 10:49 AM.
    03-05-08 04:13 AM
    i found it freakin hiliarious that i purchased one for my itouch and one for my blackberry.. the blackberry was actually easier to put on, and line up and get bubbles out.. where as the itouch with such large pieces was actually a pain when it came to bubbles and lining up the corners.

but both are on, and are excellent to use, couldnt ask for a better scratch guard.
    i love pulling my keys out at work and wacking them on my itouch or my BB and watching peoples eyes about pop out of their skulls lol.
    03-05-08 07:59 AM
    The bubbles go away, but I got one small spec of lint under mine and it just had to be on the screen.
    03-05-08 08:11 AM
    Hi George

We are ShieldZone dealers, and have sold thousands of these. The bubbles are somewhat common during the first 48-72 hours. You SHOULD make every effort to remove the bubbles with the squeegie device at install - but it's common for there to be a few small bubbles that will appear over the next few days ... and they should certainly dissipate.

I think you'll love the shield. Most of our customers order one, then we hear back from them and they order more for other items (ipods, etc).

Let us know over the next few days how it works out, OK?

Thkx!
    03-05-08 08:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD