Hey everybody, my brother is getting a storm for christmas and my present is going to be cases/protection for it. He said he wants some sort of invisible skin, so I'm trying to find out what is best? I've heard of a few, bestskinsever and ghost armor? Any opinions! Thanks!
    12-20-08 11:52 AM
    I bought an invisible shield and its pretty sweet. I like it. I would recommend finding a local kiosk and have them install it for you. It looked like a frustrating process and was well worth the extra 10 bucks. good luck.

-KG
    12-20-08 11:56 AM
    anyone else??
    12-20-08 01:03 PM
    i also have invisible skin on mine. Install wasnt too hard since i have done it before and it works very well
    12-20-08 01:12 PM
    I bought an invisible shield and its pretty sweet. I like it. I would recommend finding a local kiosk and have them install it for you. It looked like a frustrating process and was well worth the extra 10 bucks. good luck.

-KG
    A local kiosk like who???
    12-20-08 01:14 PM
    I'm a big fan of BestSkinsEver full body skin for the Storm. I've had the Ghost Armor on my Original Storm, however the BSE skin was easier to install and worked just as good for less than half the price of the Ghost Armor....

Best Skins Ever - Blackberry Storm

Install is easy, you just have to have a clean area, wash your hands (multiple times throughout the process), and most of all, PATIENCE!!! Watch the install videos on YouTube, there's really nothing to it, takes about 20 minutes if you've never done it before....
    12-20-08 01:19 PM
    I had the Invisible Shield put on at the mall. I found them on their website. I had them do it. it looks great and seems to be doing the job...
    12-20-08 01:39 PM
    If you do more digging here, Phantomskinz would be your best bet, I went with Ghost armor happy with it.

Invisible shield, Best Skins ever= textured look (orange peel) it adds grip to the device

Ghost armor= Barely any noticeable orange peel to it
    Phantom Skinz= Almost crystal clear thinner then Ghost armor
    12-20-08 01:44 PM
    If you do more digging here, Phantomskinz would be your best bet, I went with Ghost armor happy with it.

Invisible shield, Best Skins ever= textured look (orange peel) it adds grip to the device

Ghost armor= Barely any noticeable orange peel to it
    Phantom Skinz= Almost crystal clear thinner then Ghost armor
    I will agree there is a small amount of texture, but nothing that slows down any of the features any. Still acts like no skin on there at all
    12-20-08 01:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD