Anyone have the Invisible Shield screen protector on their 8900? I ordered mine and it didn't seem to fit right as it was a little off from covering the entire screen area? Anyone else have that problem?

I then got a replacement, but it had this side that had this tiny extra piece that resulted from not being cut right. Now I'm getting another replacement.

All this work for a screen protector...
    06-11-09 06:00 PM
    Get a Best skins ever.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-11-09 06:06 PM
    Anyone have the Invisible Shield screen protector on their 8900? I ordered mine and it didn't seem to fit right as it was a little off from covering the entire screen area? Anyone else have that problem?

I then got a replacement, but it had this side that had this tiny extra piece that resulted from not being cut right. Now I'm getting another replacement.

All this work for a screen protector...
    2 returns?
    that sucks.
    i never had any problems with invisible shields.
    i love them and they work so good.

mine fits perfectly.
    i will say that if you do it right, nothing even comes close to invisible shield, nothing.
    you can try, but that's about it. i have NO complaints
    06-11-09 07:24 PM
    2 returns?
    that sucks.
    i never had any problems with invisible shields.
    i love them and they work so good.

mine fits perfectly.
    i will say that if you do it right, nothing even comes close to invisible shield, nothing.
    you can try, but that's about it. i have NO complaints
    I will say that i did do it right, and it didn't fit correctly. I like the shield itself, just wish the fit and cut were correct so I wouldn't have to go through all this hassle
    06-11-09 07:51 PM
    do screen protectors really help??? what are the main purposes?
    06-11-09 10:03 PM
    do screen protectors really help??? what are the main purposes?
    They help protect the screen from scratches! They work if you get a reliable one from BSE (Best Skins Ever) or Invisible Shield. I've had good luck with BSE.
    06-11-09 10:16 PM
    I love the Invisible Shield (much better than Best Shield Ever, IMO). If there's extra plastic I'd recommend taking a steady hand and an Xacto knife to it.

06-11-09 10:27 PM
    I have it on mine, it's nice but if you're picky like me it's a pain to install perfectly against dust, prints...
    06-11-09 10:33 PM
    I'm going to be buying this product today. Just hope I can fit it well - but I expect to encounter problems! These things are never easy to apply flawlessly.
    06-22-09 04:27 AM
    I love my invisibleshield. I have the full body and no probs here. Does take a little to get a good fit thogh. Just use lots of the liqiud.

06-22-09 05:11 AM
    I would advise against using LOTS of liquid.... you only need enough liquid to get the skin in the appropriate position.
    06-22-09 06:40 AM
    I have the full body and it has a couple small overlaps here and there but not in major areas. Makes your phone much gripier (if thats a word). Just give it a day or two to get to its normal feel. Its real sticky the first day or so. Only problem is it makes it too hard to use the OEM holster.
    06-22-09 12:52 PM
    Personally I like the BSE. I've bought a few Invisible Shields until I discovered that BSE is virtually the same with a lot smaller price tag.
    06-22-09 01:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD