I know some people are looking at buying them. I have owned one before and can say they are good when you put them on correctly. It can take upwards of 30 minutes to put them on right.

But if you are looking at buying one

BackSide20

Will get you 20% off at the end checkout, which ends up being 4.99.

Cheers!
    09-26-08 08:53 PM
    I bought a 3 PK, don't know if I will ever need the other 2! They reduce glare in bright sunlight and they may show a tiny bubble ( the install thing ) they are worth it. They don't clean off as well, not to that nice sheen you get from the top of your left shirt sleeve.
    09-26-08 09:15 PM
    Do you know how well they work with the Bold, with the leather backing and all...
    09-26-08 09:16 PM
    Do you know how well they work with the Bold, with the leather backing and all...
    you'll need the smooth backplate to get it to work properly otherwise you'll end up with a lot of bubbles. the leatherette backing is supposed to be scratch resistant anyways.
    09-27-08 01:22 AM
    There is an IS kiosk at the mall I work at and they put it on for me. Cost was $25.quick and easy. Life time warrenty.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-27-08 01:36 AM
    There is an IS kiosk at the mall I work at and they put it on for me. Cost was $25.quick and easy. Life time warrenty.

how was the work done? $25 is not bad if they do it perfectly!!! =P
    09-29-08 04:51 AM
    Take a look at best skinz ever. Just applied the screen protector to my curve. Looks like its not even there. Plus they cost a fraction of the cost.

09-29-08 05:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD