Just wondering has any installed a invisible shield on to there Blackberry Tour. If not what have you used to protect the screen and body from scratches. Thanks for any help.
    01-03-10 10:51 PM
    I have used them and love them...but its on a curve.
    I use them on all my camera gear, kids' nintendos, etc.

Search, there are plently discussions about this vs best skins ever.
    01-03-10 10:53 PM
    I have it on my Tour IT IS WELL WORTH IT
    01-03-10 11:09 PM
    i have best skins ever. theyre pretty good, but be ready to be patient. im not, so i ended up only putting on the screen and part by the speaker
    01-03-10 11:30 PM
    I had one on my first one, but now I'm on my 5th Tour and I just said screw it. I got tired of having to pay for someone to put an I S on my Tour. Right now I just have the Verizon silicone cover on it and that works for me. I did like having it on but I still felt better with the silicone cover on it.
    01-03-10 11:36 PM
    whered you go to have someone do it for you?
    01-03-10 11:45 PM
    Best Buy will install it on your phone for a fee, i think it was like 12 bucks for the complete shield and 7 bucks for the screen area
    01-04-10 12:19 AM
    I installed it on my Storm. Works great. It probably took me an hour to install but is well worth the time and effort. Why pay someone to put it on? It's easy to do but you do have to take your time and be careful.
    01-04-10 12:32 AM
    Invisible shield is one of the worst skin protectors I have ever put onto a phone. What a waste of money. I used them first when I had the storm and they are sticky, and have to much grip on them, a lot of orange peal and any kind of lint and dust the collects on the edges peals up the skin in no time. I have went through a handful of sets of Invisible shield and by far the worst skins out there.

I found a product called "PhantomSkinz" and there 100% better then I.S will ever be. No orange peal, very smooth finish and doesn't peal up due to lint and dust and it has a layer of clear coat on the skins to they feel like a glass finish as you feel them. They cost a little more then I.S and they will only give you 1 other set if you mess it up, but you get what you pay for
    01-04-10 04:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD