I just got the Invisible Shield full body installed on my 8900. I want to get an actual case for it as well, but one that is thinner than the Blackberry gel case. Anyone have any suggestions? Browsed through the CB store, but didnt really see anything I mite like
    10-16-09 03:44 AM
    I LOVE my iSkin Vibe fx. Very tight. I have it in blue.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-18-09 11:33 AM
    I just got the Invisible Shield full body installed on my 8900. I want to get an actual case for it as well, but one that is thinner than the Blackberry gel case. Anyone have any suggestions? Browsed through the CB store, but didnt really see anything I mite like
    I don't think there is anything really thinner than the OEM gel case. Plus most of the other cases will be a LOT rougher on your plastic film (wearing it out and causing it to stop sticking to your phone).

In my experience, the OEM gel case is the best fit IF you want to lengthen the life of your InvisibleShield. Personally, I use one of the popular hard plastic cases that are becoming popular but even if you are really careful taking them on and off, they'll still take their toll on your InvisibleShield film.

The downside to the OEM cases is they don't last very long and after a couple of months start getting reallly loose and sloppy.
    10-18-09 03:20 PM
    The Seidio cases are too tight to use with Invisishield in place.
    10-18-09 04:55 PM
    10-18-09 05:53 PM
    This Invisible Shield case is actually working quite nicely on its own. Its been in and out of my pocket a couple of times now, and very minor lint problems and not peeling. The only negative is the corner. The top corners of the phone are left unprotected by the covering.
    10-20-09 03:54 AM
    This Invisible Shield case is actually working quite nicely on its own. Its been in and out of my pocket a couple of times now, and very minor lint problems and not peeling. The only negative is the corner. The top corners of the phone are left unprotected by the covering.
    Not to mention lint in the trackball, watch out for that or you'll be one of them any who finds it suddenly stops working.

And I see you're new, so welcome. Also, get your PIN off your profile or you could find yourself the recipient of spam or worse.
    10-20-09 10:08 AM
    Also, get your PIN off your profile or you could find yourself the recipient of spam or worse.
    Always good advice.
    10-20-09 02:10 PM
    Didnt know you could get spam on your BB. But then this is 2009 and almost anything is possible. Thx for the tip
    10-23-09 12:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD