Does the full body version cover all of the tour including battery cover?
    The image in the website doesn't show a piece for the battery cover...
    08-01-09 10:15 PM
    There was a post made http://forums.crackberry.com/f141/in...89/index4.html, not the best job but it shows you what it covers. I already ordered mine I'll be posting mine once I install it
    Last edited by Descendant; 08-01-09 at 10:28 PM.
    08-01-09 10:21 PM
    so it doesn't completely cover the back.. thats lame
    08-01-09 10:33 PM
    it covers entire back cover but not the carbon looking type part. everything else is covered. got it the otherday at local mall kiosk
    08-01-09 11:09 PM
    I can't put this stuff on I'm not too good at it when I tried it on other phones.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-02-09 12:26 AM
    I can't put this stuff on I'm not too good at it when I tried it on other phones.

Its not very easy to do ill admit that but if you get it done right im sure it looks great.
    08-02-09 12:38 AM
    I know thats what it looked like to me too, that it did'nt cover the battery cover. That's lame.
    08-02-09 12:40 AM
    No it does not...Get the Phantom Skin, it is a much better product. I have used both and found the Phantom Skin much easier to apply and the final texture is 100 times better, it is very smooth and clear while the Invisible Shield has a sticky texture and a uneven look
    08-02-09 12:53 AM
    No it does not...Get the Phantom Skin, it is a much better product. I have used both and found the Phantom Skin much easier to apply and the final texture is 100 times better, it is very smooth and clear while the Invisible Shield has a sticky texture and a uneven look
    Man! That's why I hang around this place people like you giving me the inside scoop.Thanx!
    08-02-09 01:19 AM
    Well there was some issues with the Phantom Skinz on installation as well. Although it does have much better coverage and feel, some people like myself were experiencing vertical lines and a rainbow like effect. If you search this forum for PS, I'm sure you will get alot of info about it.
    08-02-09 02:37 AM
    I installed my IS last night. I did the full body one and the coverage isn't all that great. I am also not really digging the feel if it, although I have heard it improves with time. I am not bothered by the "orange peel" look at all. I kind of got some dust under the screen and it is really annoying, but that is my fault. I will probably order the phantom skinz version tomorrow and see if it makes any improvement.

08-02-09 03:12 AM
    i installed mine, it's fine, and i'm not too irked by the "orange peel" look other people complain about lol. there were so air bubbles that disappeared over time.

and no the shield doesn't cover the entire back - it doesn't cover the carbon fiber-looking part.
    08-02-09 08:10 AM
    For what its worth I have the Phantom Skinz and it looks and feels great. The coverage is amazing too. The wholw battery cover is covered too.

08-02-09 08:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD