03-13-09 09:46 AM
34 12
tools
    My phones like to jump out of my hands while in use. True story. I had a case for this baby before I even had the phone in my hands. I'm not messing around this time. I have a feeling my last BlackBerry would have died a horrible fate if it weren't for having a skin on it at all times.
    03-12-09 07:20 PM
    Yep, screen protector on mine since day one. I never even notice it.
    Which one do u have?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-12-09 07:32 PM
    I have the full BSE, then in the OEM silcon skin, then in the Tmo holster with magnet. Thinking of getting some bubble wrap. LoL
    T

03-12-09 07:35 PM
    I have a tendency to drop and seriously damage anything expensive, so my phone is protected at all times! I have a full body BSE + mirror screen protector and I alternate between my T-MO clear hard case and a black silicon skin.
    03-12-09 07:50 PM
    There are too many "I dropped my phone" threads popping up...lol. No it's not funny but damn, c'mon. At the very least, buy the OEM Silicone Skin. You can get it for about $10. I have 3. I used the black one mostly. ****, my 8900 looks blacked out and I didn't even spend $50 for the black housing. Again, protect your phone, they cost too damn much money to have it out there naked. I too, learned the hard way. I used to would never use a case as it takes away the beauty of a cool phone but I've had to make that change.
    i couldnt have said it better! i too learned the hard way with my iphone lol now my blackberry is triple protected!
    03-12-09 07:57 PM
    I ordered silicone skins today and with them comes a mirrored screen protector...

hmm not about that but it was free so whatev
    03-12-09 09:34 PM
    I think BSE is a decent option, but I find it makes your device feel cheap..

03-13-09 09:25 AM
    You were naked when you dropped it. LOL

Skin is stickier then jeans... so yeah it is pertinent info!!

That's Hott!!!
    That is DISTURBING!!!

I'm with the minority. Definitely a screen protector, but no way would I use some of these big cases you guys use.. I woulda bought a bold if it wasn't for the size difference.
    The Innocase II is as small as a silicone case and protect 20 times better (IMO)
    03-13-09 09:32 AM
    Waiting for my new berry to arrive today, and I'm for sure putting a case on it.

I'm surprised I didn't break the phone I have now because of the amount of times its been dropped...

I may go with the Innocase II this time around...seems very appealing.

03-13-09 09:46 AM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD