So I have been wanting this watch since we all heard about it. Then I gave up thinking its never going to get released. So I looked today for fun and its available! I don't know when it got released but I searched the forum and didn't find anything. So if there is a thread, I'm sorry.

Is anyone interested in it?? Do you think we will see bbm integration any time soon?? Does anyone here actually have one?? What do you guys think?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-02-11 10:16 AM
    This thing always looked like the ultimate BlackBerry geek toy to me but being a bit of a geek myself, it also looks like fun to own..

Here's a link inPulse Smartwatch for BlackBerry now available | Future Technology

04-02-11 10:21 AM
    Also Get inPulse and Hack Your Watch | Home. :-)

04-02-11 10:44 AM
    omg... xD
    wtf, srsly.. i could/would never wear smth so nerdy/ugly

sry, just my 2 cents ^^

btw, almost as horrible as this one:
    Diamond-encrusted Lunatik iPod nano watch is as superfluous as it sounds -- Engadget
    Last edited by Seijuro; 04-02-11 at 10:57 AM.
    04-02-11 10:54 AM
    Well you won't be able to read your bbm messages due to api restrictions. But you will get a notification if you receive a bbm.

04-02-11 09:10 PM
    I'm suprised this isn't getting more attention

04-06-11 09:43 PM
    been beta testing this since day one....

the BB notification app lets you see emails, sms, calls and everything like that on your watch along with the date and time... BBM is just an alert, of a icon and a text saying BBM... due to API restrictions that all BBM can do... its a fun thing, honestly after using it for some time now i dont know what i would do without it not... its perfect for meetings when i cannot bring out my BB on demand whenever i want... honestly, i dont know what i would do with mine now that i have it
    04-06-11 10:51 PM
    Pre-ordered one over two months ago and still have not received notification of a ship date, so I imagine they are still filling back orders...
    04-07-11 05:45 PM
    Wow, my 100th post- I'm officially an "abuser"!
    04-07-11 05:45 PM
    I too have been beta testing it for several months now. I'm a tradesman, so during the day while I'm working my BB will go off a gazillion times. Having the ability to quickly check the watch to see who is emailing/texting me is sweet!

That being said, the software isn't quite 100% in my opinion yet. Its pretty good, but not quite there...

If you can get passed the looks, its a great little gadget.
    04-07-11 06:07 PM
    My problem is its VERY sensitive to water. I live in florida and its humid and hot, and I sweat lol. Someone said you can't even leave it in the bathroom when you shower because the moisture gets to it. I would be worried I would break it from moisture.

04-09-11 11:13 AM
    I've had one for a few months now. I was also one of the first beta testers. The watch is actually really useful. Especially if you keep your BB locked like I do. It used to drive me nuts to stop what I was doing and enter in my password to check my new email only to find out it was junk. With the Smartwatch when I get a new email I just look at my wrist and can tell immediately if it requires a response or not. Only problem I have with it is how it looks.
    04-09-11 03:15 PM
    i love the way it looks... i get asked all the time what kind of watch it is and where to get one...
    04-09-11 07:02 PM
    Those that have this watch... you still like it?
    How wide is the wrist band?
    11-02-11 08:12 PM
    Well, since not many people have one, I decided to try one for myself.
    Unfortunately, it looks like they are on back order. I have put my name on the list.
    Last edited by Jake Storm; 11-06-11 at 06:13 PM.
    11-06-11 06:08 PM
    Now $50 off...
    inPulse Smartwatch | inPulse Smartwatch
    $99 for the silver, $149 for black.

I just ordered a silver one.
    11-19-11 08:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD