So, I know some guys are saying this isn't available, but those of us that jumped on the bandwagon early, got ours delivered this week... I am surprised I am the first (that I could find) to actually take some pics for the other members...

If you guys have any questions, please let me know... I'd be happy to answer them..

Overall it works just as described. Some of my thoughts:

I can tell this is a Gen 1. The build quality is ok, not thrilled with the way they just screwed the back of the watch on. I love the idea of clear backing, but they could have done this better. (See pics)

The next one they design should have more than one button, it gets a little frustrating to only use the one button, plus I worry about it wearing out.

Should be interesting to see how the screen takes to scratches... the curved shape is really nice, but I know I will bump it.

The size is great... Now I wear BIG watches... My daily is the Nixon 51-30m this is lighter, but as big... but again I like it.

So here it is:

01-12-11 12:01 PM
    How long ago did you order it? I ordered one (preorder) about 5 weeks ago and haven't heard anything yet.
    Thanx.
    01-12-11 12:30 PM
    It was a awhile ago... I paid for it on Dec. 13th.. Did you get a tracking number yet?
    01-12-11 12:47 PM
    How hard is it to do a battery pull?
    01-12-11 12:57 PM
    Battery Pull?

There is a reboot reset option.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-12-11 01:08 PM
    Battery Pull?

There is a reboot reset option.
    He's just a troll, you can ignore him...

Congrats on your watch, I find mine really handy for meetings so I dont have to keep taking my BB out of my holster. Every build they release seems to get better and better.
    TheScionicMan likes this.
    01-12-11 02:20 PM
    Cool idea. Now I hope they'll make a heads-up display that projects inside my sunglasses...
    01-12-11 02:51 PM
    He's just a troll, you can ignore him...

Congrats on your watch, I find mine really handy for meetings so I dont have to keep taking my BB out of my holster. Every build they release seems to get better and better.
    Name calling from a moderator? I expect so much more, but then I look at your photo and think "nevermind".
    01-12-11 06:33 PM
    Name calling from a moderator? I expect so much more, but then I look at your photo and think "nevermind".
    Please. Embrace who you are. You work hard at it.
    01-12-11 06:38 PM
    Please. Embrace who you are. You work hard at it.
    I'm flattered. Do I know you?
    01-12-11 08:45 PM
    You're welcome. We all know you.
    01-12-11 09:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD