Has any one else had there Innocase Surface break?

A friend finally talked me in to getting one for my 8350i. I'm very careful with my phones so I really didn't think I needed it but I must admit it looks and feels good on the phone.

Over the weekend while watching football my BB was sitting on the arm of the chair. In the excitement it got knock off and managed to land apparently on the top corner and the Innocase cracked. Is this the norm?
    10-12-09 01:07 PM
    Contact Seidio and see what they can do to help you. A friend had an issue with her case and they were more than glad to replace it when it fell apart after a few months
    10-12-09 03:32 PM
    I contacted them through there online chat and because I got it as a gift and have no receipt, I'm pretty much SOL it sounds like.
    10-12-09 03:37 PM
    Contact them through email. Provide them with some information to lookup the order and they should be able to help. Does the person that gave it to you as a gift have the receipt information?
    10-12-09 03:38 PM
    I had similar issue and they told me the same thing about receipt. I got it from this site but was too busy to contact them for thereceipt. The tabs that hold it together keep breaking off and it starts to pop open. A little double sided scotch tape has been doing the trick.
    10-13-09 08:16 AM
    I may have to try the double sided tape trick. Thanks!
    10-13-09 08:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD