08-29-09 02:01 PM
35 12
tools
    How is Seidio's screen protector? Does it degrade the image at all? How does it affix? Does it leave residue?
    The screen protector from Siedio is PERFECT. It is a firmer plastic, probably polyester, and you CANNOT see it at all. Very easy to install.

I was blown away actually. I really didn't want a screen protector because I feared impact to the screen clarity. Honestly, you cannot tell I have one on the device.
    08-27-09 06:42 PM
    ugggh.....

too many options. I guess if I were going to get a protector, and since I am planning on getting an Inno II, I would save some shipping just getting Seidio's.....
    08-28-09 08:12 AM
    I'm not a "holster" user and like to put my BB in my pocket. Currently, I have a Phantomskinz screen protector on my Tour (tried the whole phone but didn't like the lint colleting on the edges) and plan to use the Ino II if it fits my style. Does the material of the Ino II prohibit me from carrying it in my pocket? Since it isn't rubber can I assume that it won't "stick" to me? Does it add too much bulk for "pocket" guy? I don't wear tight fitting pants, just normal I guess so I'm hoping this will work.
    08-28-09 08:29 AM
    Did you get the clear or the anti-glare? Would either actually degrade that beautiful screen image at all?

And where did you purchase? From their site directly or somewhere else?

Thx!
    I got the clear, it doesn't degrade the image to my imperfect, nearsighted eye, and I got it from their site. They come two to a package.

A poster above says the Seidio one is virtually invisible...this one is not. I can see the outline of the protector edges.
    08-28-09 08:57 AM
    I'm not a "holster" user and like to put my BB in my pocket. Currently, I have a Phantomskinz screen protector on my Tour (tried the whole phone but didn't like the lint colleting on the edges) and plan to use the Ino II if it fits my style. Does the material of the Ino II prohibit me from carrying it in my pocket? Since it isn't rubber can I assume that it won't "stick" to me? Does it add too much bulk for "pocket" guy? I don't wear tight fitting pants, just normal I guess so I'm hoping this will work.
    One other thought, based on my research.....I am a pocket guy too. But if you get an Innocase, and change your mind and wish to try something on your belt, Seidio makes a clip that works with their cases. Plus, the clip system has felt like material on the inside to protect the screen when it is in the clip.
    08-28-09 09:47 AM
    I wasn't exactly sure what the differences was between them all. I ended up going with the Innocase 360 + Holster combo.

The Innocase 360 has complete 360 protection, even the keyboard has a rubber cover that looks exactly like the tour keyboard. It has taken some getting used to the keyboard cover, but all and all, I really like.
    08-28-09 10:30 AM
    Innocase is a pretty good brand, I love using the case I have for my iPhone. Thin but durable.
    08-28-09 12:15 PM
    Will the holster for the curve hold the Innocase for the Tour. I still have my old Curve 8330 combo and if i can still use the holster then that save me $30.
    08-29-09 10:59 AM
    I have both cases. The Innocase II is MUCH better. Innocase is a bit looser due to the design. II is nice and tight. Both fit the innocase holster well.
    08-29-09 01:44 PM
    I have both cases. The Innocase II is MUCH better. Innocase is a bit looser due to the design. II is nice and tight. Both fit the innocase holster well.
    Are you refering to the Inno and Inno II fittings for the BB Curve 8330's Inno Holster?
    08-29-09 02:01 PM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD