08-29-09 01:01 PM
35 12
tools
    I've looked at both of these cases and I can't tell the difference between the two. Is there any and what are they?
    08-25-09 11:50 PM
    surface I has a bar going across the middle above the trackball and its two pieces. one for the front and one for the back of the phone that snap together.

II doesn't have a bar in the middle and the two pieces that snap together are bottom and top.

if you have a charging dock the innocase II is probably better since you only need to take off the bottom piece each night.
    08-25-09 11:58 PM
    surface I has a bar going across the middle above the trackball and its two pieces. one for the front and one for the back of the phone that snap together.

II doesn't have a bar in the middle and the two pieces that snap together are bottom and top.
    Would you recommend the II over the I?

Also, there is no screen cover on either right? I don't want a built in one like the 360.
    08-25-09 11:59 PM
    I ordered one tonight as a matter of fact. I ordered the II holster combo because I didn't want the bar across my phone, and I also own a charging doc.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-26-09 12:02 AM
    I ordered one tonight as a matter of fact. I ordered the II holster combo because I didn't want the bar across my phone, and I also own a charging doc.

I'm ordering the Innocase II with a screen protector so it's safe in my pocket. I have a Seidio belt clip case from before so it'll work out just nicely. My OEM Gel Skin is stretching out so I wanted a different alternative.
    08-26-09 12:05 AM
    I'm ordering the Innocase II with a screen protector so it's safe in my pocket. I have a Seidio belt clip case from before so it'll work out just nicely. My OEM Gel Skin is stretching out so I wanted a different alternative.
    Yea I just ordered the II holster combo a minute ago.
    08-26-09 12:14 AM
    My Innocase II combo with holster shipped today. I previously had the Surface for my 8830WE and it worked well but I figured that I would try the newer design.

08-26-09 12:40 AM
    just received my innocase II combo today... i love it!!!
    tight fit, clean. i also added the screen protector.
    highly recommend it. i think the II looks smoother than the I. i didn't like the middle bar going across it... breaks up the look.
    08-26-09 12:55 AM
    I ordered an Innocase II and I don't even have a Tour yet! Hahaha But, I will soon hopefully!
    08-26-09 02:48 AM
    I usually get Innocase I and II just to mix it up on all my devices. I just received my Innocase I and I love it. Great feeling case and the Holsters are always top shelf. You can't go wrong with any product from Seidio.

08-26-09 05:18 AM
    I'm also looking at the II combo. Tried out the Otter Defender yesterday, and it was so huge; made my tour look awkward.
    08-26-09 07:07 AM
    I'd really love to hear from 360 owners on how they function with the Tour. I'm torn between it and the Surface II.

And thanks all who finally narrowed down the difference between Surface and Surface II (the bar across the middle), as Seidio's site doesn't explain it very well.
    08-26-09 03:45 PM
    just received my innocase II combo today... i love it!!!
    tight fit, clean. i also added the screen protector.
    highly recommend it. i think the II looks smoother than the I. i didn't like the middle bar going across it... breaks up the look.
    how about that holster that came with it? i wanted a leather holster combo but dont see that listed on their web site yet. not sure i like the one they show in the combo. do you like that holster that came with it?
    08-26-09 04:35 PM
    I recieved the shipment, Innocase II, on monday! This case is the bomb, and by far the best case out right now for the Tour. I've tried most of them. The Innocase II does everything right. Tight fit, looks nice, protects where you want it, and comes off way easier than the Innocase I. I also reccomend Seidio's screen protector. Very NICE! I goofed on the first one and had to order the 2 pack. Best screen protector out. Great Product!!!
    08-26-09 05:08 PM
    I just got my innocase II today and absolutely love it. I had the Innocase on my 8830 and I peronally think the Innocase II is better. I like the way the Innocase II goes together with the top / bottom piece and I also like that there's no bar across the middle.

Also, on the Innocase, it did tend to come apart if dropped and the Innocase II doesn't feel like it will.

Oh, and love the Holster.
    08-26-09 06:24 PM
    I just got my innocase II today and absolutely love it. I had the Innocase on my 8830 and I peronally think the Innocase II is better. I like the way the Innocase II goes together with the top / bottom piece and I also like that there's no bar across the middle.

Also, on the Innocase, it did tend to come apart if dropped and the Innocase II doesn't feel like it will.

Oh, and love the Holster.
    Got any pic's?
    08-26-09 06:48 PM
    I have the innocase surface and love it.

I bought the screen protector from them as well and its a great combo.

Excellent case!
    08-26-09 07:44 PM
    I got both. Returning the I, I like the fact I can slip off the bottom of the II easily and throw in the OEM pod easier.
    08-26-09 08:06 PM
    How is Seidio's screen protector? Does it degrade the image at all? How does it affix? Does it leave residue?
    08-27-09 08:33 AM
    I got both. Returning the I, I like the fact I can slip off the bottom of the II easily and throw in the OEM pod easier.
    I guess this means that it doesn't fit in the charger with the case on?

I emailed Seidio about that since I have a BB cradle. They said that they are working on a charging cradle that will hold the phone with the case on. It's a shame it won't fit in the OEM cradle.

I would have bought one if it would fit in the OEM cradle. Don't want to have to pay for another cradle.
    08-27-09 09:50 AM
    But from what others are saying, the bottom piece of the Inno II is relatively easy to take off compared to the Inno I design. That makes it easier to put in the pod. Then again, every time you remove any part of a case, is another chance to cratch the surface of your BB.
    08-27-09 10:10 AM
    But from what others are saying, the bottom piece of the Inno II is relatively easy to take off compared to the Inno I design. That makes it easier to put in the pod. Then again, every time you remove any part of a case, is another chance to cratch the surface of your BB.
    The inside of the case has a material to prevent that. However even so, I have slipped of maybe 20x already and there is no sign of wear to case or phone.
    08-27-09 10:41 AM
    How is Seidio's screen protector? Does it degrade the image at all? How does it affix? Does it leave residue?
    I can't speak to the Seidio protector, but I can say that the Clarivue affixes with no glue or water whatsoever...just static, so no residue when removed. You just need to be REALLY careful to get all dust and stuff off the screen first.
    08-27-09 11:00 AM
    I don't have any pics right now, but there's a review of the Innocase II on Youtube for the Curve. Same design.

Great case and holster

08-27-09 11:36 AM
    I can't speak to the Seidio protector, but I can say that the Clarivue affixes with no glue or water whatsoever...just static, so no residue when removed. You just need to be REALLY careful to get all dust and stuff off the screen first.
    Did you get the clear or the anti-glare? Would either actually degrade that beautiful screen image at all?

And where did you purchase? From their site directly or somewhere else?

Thx!
    08-27-09 12:58 PM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD