Innocase Surface Combo - Black for use with BlackBerry Torch 9800

Not advertising btw.

Just saying its out just ordered one on a 2 day shipping should hopefully be here by Friday if not then I want to say saturday but if its going by two business days it'll most likely be in by monday but I'll still keep my hopes high for Friday. Useless rant but I am stoked.

Anyone else order one?
    10-13-10 09:00 PM
    i did and i like it alot so far, got mine today
    10-18-10 04:51 PM
    Used mine for a day I like it but I do miss the feeling of a naked torch. Also I find it a bit difficult to hit the send button not hard just make sure I hit it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-19-10 07:13 AM
    Used mine for a day I like it but I do miss the feeling of a naked torch. Also I find it a bit difficult to hit the send button not hard just make sure I hit it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    You said "used". Does that mean you aren't using it anymore? I'm thinking of buying this so I'm curious if you didn't like it.
    10-20-10 10:12 AM
    I just got mine in today and love it. Bought the combo with the spring clip holster. It seems to fit secure and i like the feel of it. Definitely makes the phone feel more sturdy and eliminates any "wiggle" you have in your slider. I'm happy with my purchase.
    10-20-10 01:59 PM
    Seemed like a sweet deal. Just ordered mine.
    10-21-10 02:00 PM
    Got mine in yesterday and so far I love this case. Snaps on nice and sturdy and clips in the holster snuggly. Well worth the money IMHO.
    10-28-10 10:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD