08-15-09 02:59 PM
55 123
tools
    The I, on my STORM were the 2 halves met @ the cut-outs for the side stuff I could feel ridges which I did not like.

Also I forgot to mention at least on the STORM, the I protected the Top front, the II did not. Not sure if this will be the case on the TOUR version.

At this point, with my experience, I am going with the II.
    I noticed the lack of protection on the top of the Storm when I was looking at the Innocase 2 on Sedio's website. That would be a deal breaker for me with respect to the curve, but from what I have seen on Seidio's placeholder for the Tour Innocase 2, there will be protection on the top of the phone as well. They have a introductory price going on right now on the Tour Innocase/Holster right now which has peaked my interest but I think I am going to wait until the Innocase 2 is released before I make my decision...
    08-11-09 08:57 AM
    The I, on my STORM were the 2 halves met @ the cut-outs for the side stuff I could feel ridges which I did not like.

Also I forgot to mention at least on the STORM, the I protected the Top front, the II did not. Not sure if this will be the case on the TOUR version.

At this point, with my experience, I am going with the II.
    Your first sentence....you say you didn't like being able to feel the ridges....was that on the I or the II?
    08-11-09 10:48 AM
    Your first sentence....you say you didn't like being able to feel the ridges....was that on the I or the II?

On the INNOCASE I
    08-11-09 10:52 AM
    The I has a bar, which I think someone already said, across the middle and the II does not.

Will the II be easier to get on and off than the I or vice versa?
    08-11-09 10:52 AM
    Will I be able to use the Innocase II with the OEM holster the Tour came with? Anyone know?
    The regular Innocase fits in the OEM holster just fine, so I would expect the Innocase II model to fit as well.
    08-15-09 02:59 PM
55 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD