03-31-09 11:17 PM
69 123
tools
    In that case, why not give away the Seidio case to another member here at Crackberry? At the very least, you can sell it to a member.
    Eh, its a hassle to sell something so cheap unless they're really, really local. I'm not dying for my 30 bux back. I'm not the Bentley guy but I'm not starving either.

Also, its been opened. I don't want return bad feedback drama here. LOL.

I should do a video review of all my cases so people can see what I'm yacking about.
    03-31-09 02:19 PM
    Eh, its a hassle to sell something so cheap unless they're really, really local. I'm not dying for my 30 bux back. I'm not the Bentley guy but I'm not starving either.

Also, its been opened. I don't want return bad feedback drama here. LOL.

I should do a video review of all my cases so people can see what I'm yacking about.
    lol that doesn't seem like a bad idea.. and btw i'm willing to buy it off you.. I'm also from nyc
    03-31-09 02:23 PM
    I hate bulky cases, especially ones that completely cover up the phone, I like my buttons exposed.

The Innocase II is thin, but it definitely provides excellent protection. It's not like a solid hard plastic case where your drop it, the case breaks, and then scratches the phone further. It's hard but flexible material, with a 'rubberized' texture. The only other thing you need is a screen protector.

What's the purpose of purchasing a sexy sleek looking phone if you're going to put a ugly bulky case around the whole thing? To each their own, indeed.
    03-31-09 02:24 PM
    From another thread about the Innocase being nearly impossible to remove that I forgot to mention.

"Innocase: Looks cool, feels nice. Adds a nice little bit of bulk to make the phone feel nicely balanced in your hand. Can tell already it's going to be a mofo to get off though!"

Yeop, its on there so good I couldn't stand it. And it scratches the phone which has been confirmed.

Sorry, just calling them like I see them.
    03-31-09 02:24 PM
    Lazerus, those are your opinions on the Innocase (which are hard for people to accept these day). I'll accept that but truth of the matter is, the Innocase is the best bang for your buck!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-31-09 02:27 PM
    I didn't find it difficult to remove when I upgraded my microsd card, now that was hard to remove.

I don't know how it would scratch the phone as the places it comes into contact with are lined with felt.
    03-31-09 02:30 PM
    What's the purpose of purchasing a sexy sleek looking phone if you're going to put a ugly bulky case around the whole thing? To each their own, indeed.
    Like I said I really wanted to love the Seidio.

Ain't for me. I want near 100% coverage.

I get it 100% coverage with the TMO + BSE.

This was my sitch with an 8100 for 2+ years.

Seidio = tooooo exposed. Tooooo sexy for me.

TMO case = not ugly at all. From 10 feet away, you cannot tell the difference between the main 3.
    03-31-09 02:31 PM
    Innocase II + any screen protector = full coverage for everything but the buttons, which many prefer exposed, all the while protecting and looking better than any other solutions. Game over, I win!

03-31-09 02:40 PM
    Like I said I really wanted to love the Seidio.

Ain't for me. I want near 100% coverage.

I get it 100% coverage with the TMO + BSE.

This was my sitch with an 8100 for 2+ years.

Seidio = tooooo exposed. Tooooo sexy for me.

TMO case = not ugly at all. From 10 feet away, you cannot tell the difference between the main 3.
    Are you still willing to sell your innocase?
    03-31-09 02:43 PM
    Innocase II + any screen protector = full coverage for everything but the buttons, which many prefer exposed, all the while protecting and looking better than any other solutions. Game over, I win!

You definitely win the prize. Congrats!

03-31-09 02:49 PM
    Are you still willing to sell your innocase?
    Sorry sparky, I like it in the drawer. I don't wants no drama. Seems every time I sell something off Craigs or wherever, I get blobbered.
    03-31-09 02:50 PM
    Typical cliche response and picture, I did laugh a bit though
    03-31-09 02:55 PM
    I loved the OEM gelskins on my 8320. so much so that it was my plan to get one for this curve. I read the threads on the innocase and decided to try it since BB has not put out the gelskin in pink yet. I'm blown away by this thing. I don't think I'll use any other case.
    03-31-09 02:56 PM
    LOLOL... ok guys, no reason to get all excited.... to each his own.

Hey lazerus... I will pay postage if you will send it to me better than the beautiful case wasting away in the drawer!!

send it to a good HOME!!
    03-31-09 02:59 PM
    Sorry sparky, I like it in the drawer. I don't wants no drama. Seems every time I sell something off Craigs or wherever, I get blobbered.
    O ok.. I wasnt planning on starting any drama lol but its ok i understand, i've been a victim of that before :/.. thanks for replying
    03-31-09 03:08 PM
    LOLOL... ok guys, no reason to get all excited.... to each his own.

Hey lazerus... I will pay postage if you will send it to me better than the beautiful case wasting away in the drawer!!

send it to a good HOME!!
    Aww shux Clinty, I would but...it looks sooo nicen comfy in the drawer, here check it out!

03-31-09 03:09 PM
    ROFL, but that is one annoyingly large picture.
    03-31-09 03:12 PM
    Poor little case! Look at it, it's just begging for a good home!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-31-09 03:19 PM
    ROFL, but that is one annoyingly large picture.
    Resized ...

Image taken with 8900, woohoo!
    03-31-09 03:22 PM
    ...Sorry, the Seidio leaves ALOT exposed...I really really really wanted to love the Seidio thats why I friggen bought it, but its just not for me. Theres a thread on a guy that decided he didn't like it either. To each his own. Mine will sit in the drawer with the RIM OEM until sold.
    I agree with lazerus. I was really excited for the Seidio case based on all the positive reviews on this site. I can honestly say it is an awesome case...it just leaves too much area exposed for me. Additionally, the case was so tight that it actually left scratches on the chrome part of my phone when I removed it. I have been using the OEM gel case and have been quite content with it. I just received my BSE and will be applying it soon...I should be all set from there.

P.S. If anyone wants this case (we can work something out), feel free to Pin me: 24b0368b
    03-31-09 03:35 PM
    I myself am drooling over the Innocase II but by reading comments on it about chrome getting scratched. I think a solution to this is to buy one of them cheap screen protector set and cutting it to size. I think it should protect the device from being scratched.
    I think I'll get the case but after I get tired of my gel case. Damn, I hate the lint!
    03-31-09 05:29 PM
    My innocase is the best thing I ever bought for my Curve. It adds almost no bulk, heck, I can still fit it in my holster I had before my case. I highly recommend the Innocase.
    03-31-09 05:50 PM
    Aww shux Clinty, I would but...it looks sooo nicen comfy in the drawer, here check it out!

But it would be so happy with his friend at my house

Last edited by ClintRo; 03-31-09 at 07:37 PM.
    03-31-09 07:21 PM
    I myself am drooling over the Innocase II but by reading comments on it about chrome getting scratched. I think a solution to this is to buy one of them cheap screen protector set and cutting it to size. I think it should protect the device from being scratched.
    I think I'll get the case but after I get tired of my gel case. Damn, I hate the lint!
    Scratched chrome complaints are few and far between...
    03-31-09 07:22 PM
    I'll be honest... I have always just used the Blackberry OEM rubber skins on my 8820, 8310, 9000. I bought a new OEM black skin on ebay last night for $6.45 shipped.

I am sure the Seidio is very nice but I'll just stick to what I have liked.
    03-31-09 07:27 PM
69 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD