I like to keep my BB in it's leather holder as I like the "sleeper" magnet. But I love Innocases as well. It protects my Tour when I'm using it, and I love the feel of it. I would like to use both, however, I'm concerned that the BB will not slip into the leather holder easily with the Innocase on it.Does anyone have any experience using both? I currently use the hard case from Blackberry and it slips into the leather holder easily...but I much prefer the innocase feel. I'm just concerned that it won't fit easily into the holder. I would greatly appreciate any feedback.
    Thanks.
    10-08-09 09:39 PM
    I actually feel that the Tour sits in its included holster a bit too loose. Depending on how thick of a case you put on it...it might actually fit perfectly. It's a theory I'm willing to try...as soon as I can come up with some extra $$
    10-08-09 09:49 PM
    Thanks very much...I appreciate your answer.
    10-09-09 05:09 AM
    If you're talking about the holder that came with the vzw tour(not sure all carriers came with it), I can tell you the innocase 2 fits almost TOO snug. Kind of difficult to pull it out. But its in there securely. I only use it at work, the other times its just in my pocket!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-09-09 07:15 AM
    why don't you just buy the holster for the innocase? i have the combo of the surface 2 and the holster, it has the sleeper magnet as well. I believe the holster fits the innocase1,2, and the surface go check it out
    10-09-09 07:56 AM
    I use the Inno II with the VZW holster. Yes, it is snug, but it works.

I really only have it in the holster when I am travelling to/from work, walking the dog, etc.

At work, I just pocket it (with the Inno II on).
    10-09-09 10:50 AM
    why don't you just buy the holster for the innocase? i have the combo of the surface 2 and the holster, it has the sleeper magnet as well. I believe the holster fits the innocase1,2, and the surface go check it out
    Being someone that loves to buy gadgets for my gadgets, I may buy the holster, but normally I don't like them. I'd rather just throw it in my pocket and the Innocase 2 has been perfect with that.
    10-09-09 04:04 PM
    I use the supplied leather holster with my Innocase I. It was snug at first, but I jammed a deck of old cards in the holster completely over stuffing it. Soaked it in water... then sat it on the counter overnight stuffed like that.

Now, it is perfect fitting.
    10-09-09 06:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD