Which do you like better, the Seidio Innocase or the Innocase II ??? Is on actually better than the other? Anyone with prior use on another devise??
    Thanks
    08-12-09 05:36 PM
    I'm trying to figure out which one to get also.
    08-12-09 05:41 PM
    I believe the only difference is that one has front and back pieces that snap together, and the other has a top and bottom piece that slide together.

Do you know if any of the seidio cases fit in the oem dock charger?
    08-12-09 05:55 PM
    ^ some are saying that it seems as the 360 will support the dock charger. Don't quote me, I'm just relaying what i've heard.
    08-12-09 06:02 PM
    Innocase I will now ship week of 8/17...it previously said week of 8/21, but the 21st is a Friday, so I think it's the same info, just more clarified.

Innocase 360 will ship week of 8/24.

No release date on Innocase Surface II.
    08-12-09 06:08 PM
    I just ordered the combo holster with Inno I. Couldn't wait anymore, just like when I had STORM, will rock both.

I love the OEM Dock, so I am thinking I will probably use the II as just the bottom portion comes off and I will not have to remove the whole case to dock.
    08-12-09 06:18 PM
    I can't imagine any of the cases will support the dock charger unless the bottom of the case comes off to allow a naked Tour to dock. I have a full PhantomSkins cover on my Tour and just that little bit of added width makes me force my phone down in the dock a bit for the connection to be made.
    08-12-09 06:26 PM
    I can't imagine any of the cases will support the dock charger unless the bottom of the case comes off to allow a naked Tour to dock. I have a full PhantomSkins cover on my Tour and just that little bit of added width makes me force my phone down in the dock a bit for the connection to be made.
    The bottom of the InnoCase II comes off to allow OEM docking.
    08-12-09 06:45 PM
    neither, get an iSkin when it comes out
    08-12-09 07:46 PM
    neither, get an iSkin when it comes out
    Those look pretty cool, however must of us want a holster as well and do not carry a purse j/k.

I also love the INCIPIO Feathers, which I think will fit Seidio's Innocase Holster (did for my Storm).

I will probably by a iSkin as well.
    08-12-09 07:50 PM
    I have experience with the Innocase Surface on my 8330 and pre-ordered for my Tour. It is THE base feeling case giving a sturdy-rubberized feel to the device without adding bulk.

I have convinced 3 friends to order them and they all still have them on and feel the same as me.

The 360 has a screen cover and cover over the keys. I have no experience or opinion on it.

I do not know if the case will support the dock. I suspect no.
    08-12-09 07:53 PM
    I believe that both the Innocase and Innocase II both have cut outs on the back for use with the OEM pod charger. I had an Innocase for my 8830 and I loved it. It really protected the device from getting beat up. As others have stated in similar posts, one criticism of the Innocase is that on a hard drop, the front and back pieces will open up and come off of the device. If you are worried about a lot of drops, the Innocase 360 or better yet, the Otterbox, may be better options.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Edit: The pictures on the Seidio website for the Innocase Surface and the 360 show the cut out for the charging pod. There is not currently a picture of the back of the Innocase II
    Last edited by rswaz; 08-12-09 at 09:48 PM.
    08-12-09 09:24 PM
    Just placed my order for the 360. In my mind, the screen protector is a deal breaker for the surface I or II. I'd personally rather not have the keyboard protector, but the extra protection can't hurt.
    08-12-09 09:56 PM
    Sorry if I was misleading, I am not as concerned about which "dock" that I use, I believe that Seidio has a charging pod that works with their cases but it is not listed as of yet for the Tour. I do not have to have the OEM one. I was curious if Seidio will be releasing a charging pod that will accept their cases as with other models??
    Thanks
    08-13-09 06:11 AM
    I was going to pull the trigger on the Innocase but I am going to hold off until the Innocase II because I like the ability to the drop the phone in the dock, plus I am all too familiar with the Innocase popping open when dropped...
    08-13-09 07:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD