Any feedback on the Innocase II vs Otterbox, on the belt, would be appreciated.
    04-28-10 10:46 AM
    There is at least 20 threads on each of those cases. Look through them, there is a lot of good info.

I am assuming you have a Tour or Bold II.
    04-28-10 08:12 PM
    I have done some reading. Looks like the only solution being discussed is to get the Otterbox Commuter, then do some sanding to fit the Siedio case.

It would sure be nice to see an Otterbox case/holster solution for the Commuter.
    04-29-10 07:48 AM
    I hear the Commuter fits perfectly in 2 different holsters. 1) The Seidio case 2) Bold 9000 belt clip. So it's not really like a Commuter specific case is a barrier for you as there are 2 holsters that hold the case perfectly.

Alas, I have the Commuter and fully recommend it, too. I believe you were the OP in the thread about your Seidio breaking and that is a real shame. I have heard of those cases scratching the phone, too. The Commuter is quality and even if you did have something wrong with the phone, Otterbox usually ships a replacement out no questions asked. For instance, I dropped my original screen protector that shipped with the case on the carpet and it was ruined. I emailed them asking if I could BUY another one since I didn't see it on their site, and they just shipped one free of charge.

No matter how great a case another brand puts together for the rest of time, Otterbox has a customer for life. Just read stories about their Customer Service.
    04-29-10 09:14 AM
    Yep I am the OP; the Innocase has scratched my Tour as well. I am going to drop into my local VZ store tonight to see if they have any Commuter's. Customer service rules.

Thanks
    04-29-10 11:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD