03-19-09 07:47 AM
36 12
tools
    I just received my Curve 8900 today and ordered the Seidio Innocase II combo with the horizontal case as well as their screen protector. I really hope that their horizontal case isn't that loose
    03-19-09 02:05 AM
    So, I spoke to Seidio. They say that there are a bunch of dummy skus that all reference the same case... so my case is the right one even though the phone doesnt quite fit. Guess it is universal after all.

I bought mine from emobile in hand through amazon and they told me they would reimburse me if I wasnt happy. I am not sure what I want to do at this time.

I like the case and the extra length doesnt bother me, but the bulk does. I keep hitting things with my case as I am walking by

The holster is great, but I had one w/ my 8320 and since I wear my shirt not tucked in, when putting the phone in the holster, some of my button down shirts that are cut just right, tend to get caught in the holster and so the phone doesnt lock in place. Also the top of the clip rubs on my side when sitting just so.

So, this is my dilemma. At this point I am leaning towards the holster option, but I just dont know.
    Just buy the Innocase II I have the black one.I also bought the case from them and yea it's big and sloppy.Hate It!
    So I bought, Smartphone Experts SidePouch for BlackBerry Curve 8900,right here from CrackBerry.With the Innocase on and this Smartphone SidePouch the fit was a little snug at first,so I stuffed my hat in the case to stretch it a tiny bit and it's perfect fit all around feels great looks great to!
    03-19-09 06:21 AM
    ClintRo, good to know that. I'm gonna get the innocase and charging pod. Do you use a case as well? Or is the innocase good enough to put in your pocket? Do you use a screen protector as well?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Seidio is supposed to be coming out with a charge that works with the innocase on!!!! I think I will get that when it comes out
    03-19-09 07:23 AM
    ClintRo, good to know that. I'm gonna get the innocase and charging pod. Do you use a case as well? Or is the innocase good enough to put in your pocket? Do you use a screen protector as well?

I sometimes just keep it in my pocket with the innocase on and it works fine, only down side is it doesn't clean all the lint out of my pocket like the silicone skin does...

just ordered the PINK innocase yay!!!! Thanks to Clint!!!
    sweet... glad I could help!!

Just buy the Innocase II I have the black one.I also bought the case from them and yea it's big and sloppy.Hate It!
    So I bought, Smartphone Experts SidePouch for BlackBerry Curve 8900,right here from CrackBerry.With the Innocase on and this Smartphone SidePouch the fit was a little snug at first,so I stuffed my hat in the case to stretch it a tiny bit and it's perfect fit all around feels great looks great to!
    Awesome, glad you found that and other will be happier with that case. You should post a link for them

I myself like the bigger case because I use the Extended battery sometimes and that would be a really tight fit.
    03-19-09 07:29 AM
    Seidio is supposed to be coming out with a charge that works with the innocase on!!!! I think I will get that when it comes out
    Yeah....they posted a picture of it in one of the seidio-related threads here..I can't remember which one.
    Looks great though!!

03-19-09 07:31 AM
    yeah... it is on their site too!!
    03-19-09 07:32 AM
    Just need to find somebody selling the case here in the UK first,and it may be some use to me too! Having NO luck!

03-19-09 07:34 AM
    I wonder if I should start selling it to UK users...LOL
    03-19-09 07:38 AM
    Name your (sensible) price Sir! :-)

03-19-09 07:39 AM
    oneeee millllion dollars!!!!!! muaw hahahahaha
    03-19-09 07:43 AM
    Aaahahahaaaaa, yep...I had that coming!

03-19-09 07:47 AM