03-19-09 08:47 AM
36 12
tools
    I purchased the Innocase II and the Horizontal case as a combo for the 8900. Received them but the horizontal case seems a bit big (about 2 inches too long and a smidge too wide). The part number that was on the plastic case that it came in is the one that references the Bold on the seidio website, which makes sense as the bold is about 2 inches bigger than the 8900.

I purchased from Emobileinhand through Amazon, and they say I have the right case. They will refund my money if I choose, but I want to make sure I am not going to go through a hassle and time w/o my innocase for the same problem if I buy elsewhere.

Anybody else have this combo? Is your fitment the same, or does yours fit a bit more snugly?
    03-15-09 03:42 AM
    Hey do u have pictures of like it and the number I had bought the samething but from there ebay site page or pm me and I will send you my e-mail. Hope this helps

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-15-09 08:00 AM
    oh hey also check out my post i had made kinda about this but on the seido case

http://forums.crackberry.com/f100/se...estion-183016/
    03-15-09 08:35 AM
    I purchased the same combo from amazon but I haven't received it yet.

im interested in seeing an outcome to this.

Last edited by nyfinest32; 03-15-09 at 09:44 AM.
    03-15-09 09:01 AM
    I purchased the Innocase II and the Horizontal case as a combo for the 8900. Received them but the horizontal case seems a bit big (about 2 inches too long and a smidge too wide). The part number that was on the plastic case that it came in is the one that references the Bold on the seidio website, which makes sense as the bold is about 2 inches bigger than the 8900.

I purchased from Emobileinhand through Amazon, and they say I have the right case. They will refund my money if I choose, but I want to make sure I am not going to go through a hassle and time w/o my innocase for the same problem if I buy elsewhere.

Anybody else have this combo? Is your fitment the same, or does yours fit a bit more snugly?
    could u possibly post a pic with the phone in the horizontal case?
    03-15-09 09:45 AM
    here are some pics of my cases...

Two showing the case in the horizontal case and one with my finger in the case showing the extra space...

BTW: the part number on my horizontal case is CSL4SF-H, which seidio says is for the Bold w/ no innocase. The one that the seidio says fits the 8900 w an innocase is the D-CSL4SF-HC.

I plan on calling Seidio in Monday AM, but am wondering your experiences with this.
    03-15-09 05:49 PM
    i guess Emobileinhand is sending out the wrong horizontal cases. post back when u speak to seidio, im interested to here if this can be solved.
    03-15-09 05:59 PM
    I had the same issue with mine. Not only is it really bulky in depth, but its too long and the phone with the skin can slide back and forth.

I have requested an RMA and will get the clip holster instead
    03-15-09 08:14 PM
    ronpoz, where did you order yours from? Did you follow up to see if it is the right product?
    03-15-09 08:20 PM
    I got my innocase with the horizontal case. Mine is to big for the phone also.

Burgandy is sexy!!!

03-17-09 05:28 PM
    Looks like that is the case for use with the extended battery.... ask Seidio...
    03-17-09 07:13 PM
    I also noticed the case doesn't put my phone to sleep at time

03-18-09 09:06 AM
    What case do you have?

03-18-09 09:18 AM
    The horizontal leather case that comes as a combo. Its too big and doesn't put the phone to sleep

03-18-09 09:52 AM
    I have this one and it puts the phone to sleep

03-18-09 10:00 AM
    It is big and has some play in it, but this one is for the 2600 extended battery.
    03-18-09 10:01 AM
    ronpoz, where did you order yours from? Did you follow up to see if it is the right product?
    I got it directly from Seidio. I emailed support and they simply told me that if I didn't like it I could exchange it for the clip holster. They never actually acknowledged that the case is too big or I had the wrong one. Based on what I've been reading from other users, the case is just too long.

Thank you for your order at Seidioonline. We are more than happy to assist you with your concern. Our Innocase II Surface / Horizontal Leather Case we sell as a combo it should fit your device secure. If you want we can exchange for innocase holster.

Your business and continued satisfaction is of great importance to us here at Seidioonline Customer Service, so feel free to contact us at (832) 204-1118 with any questions or concerns.

Thank you,
    Seidioonline Customer Service
    03-18-09 10:56 PM
    well I know mine being to long makes it easier to pull out the phone when it is in the holster. I like it that way.
    03-18-09 10:59 PM
    i'm hearing so much talk about this innocase and it got me curious so i looked it up and it looks really nice but can someone tell me what kind of material it is made from? the description says hard but flexible.i currently have the incipio silicone and i like it because it's easy to put on and take off so i can put my bb in charging pod.I really like the look of this innocase. is it easy to take off and put on?
    03-18-09 11:09 PM
    Yes it slides on and off. Foir the charging pod all you have to do is pull off the bottom.

It is made of a rubber like material. But not as grippy as the silicone case. Not such a lint grabber.

03-18-09 11:27 PM
    Yes it slides on and off. Foir the charging pod all you have to do is pull off the bottom.

It is made of a rubber like material. But not as grippy as the silicone case. Not such a lint grabber.

thats awesome that you only have to take off the bottom for the pod.Sounds great!! For the price i had to know if it was worth it but so many people seem to be raving about it.I'm sold...and you know i got my eye on the pink one right
    03-18-09 11:32 PM
    So, I spoke to Seidio. They say that there are a bunch of dummy skus that all reference the same case... so my case is the right one even though the phone doesnt quite fit. Guess it is universal after all.

I bought mine from emobile in hand through amazon and they told me they would reimburse me if I wasnt happy. I am not sure what I want to do at this time.

I like the case and the extra length doesnt bother me, but the bulk does. I keep hitting things with my case as I am walking by

The holster is great, but I had one w/ my 8320 and since I wear my shirt not tucked in, when putting the phone in the holster, some of my button down shirts that are cut just right, tend to get caught in the holster and so the phone doesnt lock in place. Also the top of the clip rubs on my side when sitting just so.

So, this is my dilemma. At this point I am leaning towards the holster option, but I just dont know.
    03-18-09 11:36 PM
    With the clip holster I turn it side ways. Easier to get in and out. And it doesn't poke me

03-18-09 11:38 PM
    ClintRo, good to know that. I'm gonna get the innocase and charging pod. Do you use a case as well? Or is the innocase good enough to put in your pocket? Do you use a screen protector as well?

03-18-09 11:39 PM
    just ordered the PINK innocase yay!!!! Thanks to Clint!!!
    03-19-09 12:08 AM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD