I have a couple of questions about the seidio Innocase II for the Tour. Can I clean this case with alcohol as I work in the medical field?

Secondly, will the phone still fit in the OEM holster with the Innocase II on?

Did anyone get the charging cradle and if so do you like it?

Lastly, I wanted to get a pocket pouch. Would a pocket pouch for a Curve or a Bold work with the Innocase II installed?

Thanks for your time.
    Wyate
    10-15-09 09:49 AM
    I can answer a few of your questions. The Innocase II will not fit into the OEM Blackberry holster. Seidio makes a nice holster that goes along with the Innocase.. I also have the charging craddle and really like it. It comes with an adapter so it works with their case and without.

I don't see why you can't use alcohol to clean it, but I have never tried.

Not sure about the pocket pouch, haven't gotten one.
    10-15-09 10:04 AM
    I just cleaned my Innocase with instant hand sanitizer today. I have a cold and my kid wanted to play brickbreaker. :-) Worked great.

I too have Innocase Surface II with clip/lock holster from Seidio to go with it and two Seidio cradles. Love all of them!!

Even bought both blue and red innocase since my mood changes frequently and I like to think I always have a new phone.

Oh and I use Best Skins Ever screen protectors too. They rock
    10-15-09 11:57 AM
    I have the Innocaes 11. Love it and the cradle. It fits in the oem case after about two days of use. It strtches out well and fits just right
    10-15-09 12:30 PM
    Whats The Difference Between The Innocase And The Otterbox.. Planing On Getting One When I Get $30. Thx I Appreciate All Of Your Help. Let Me Know Soon Im At The Library And My Times Almost Up. The Lady Here Is Always Looking To See What Im Doing... Geezus
    10-15-09 12:32 PM
    I have a couple of questions about the seidio Innocase II for the Tour. Can I clean this case with alcohol as I work in the medical field?

Secondly, will the phone still fit in the OEM holster with the Innocase II on?

Did anyone get the charging cradle and if so do you like it?

Lastly, I wanted to get a pocket pouch. Would a pocket pouch for a Curve or a Bold work with the Innocase II installed?

Thanks for your time.

Wyate
    Not sure if you can the case using alcohol.
    Phone fits in the oem holster but feels to snug.
    I have the charging cradle and love it.
    I have the Bold pouch which I use with the Epik case but it does not fit in pouch with the innocase.
    10-16-09 12:29 AM
    So can you use the Innocase II with the Oem cradle?
    10-16-09 06:40 AM
    So can you use the Innocase II with the Oem cradle?
    No, not the OEM cradle. Seidio makes a cradle that works with the innocase.

Desktop Charging Cradle
    10-16-09 07:03 AM
    Whats The Difference Between The Innocase And The Otterbox.. Planing On Getting One When I Get $30. Thx I Appreciate All Of Your Help. Let Me Know Soon Im At The Library And My Times Almost Up. The Lady Here Is Always Looking To See What Im Doing... Geezus
    I have the Otterbox Defender for my daily use. It adds quite a bit of bulk, but gives me the piece of mind that I can pretty much throw it across a crowded subway car and have it land in a puddle without causing any damage. It is completely sealed (although not totally water proof), and even has a clear plastic shield covering the camera slot, LED, and keyboard (molded specifically to the keys - you can barely tell its there). In Innocase is much more low-profile, but doesn't offer anywhere near the type of protection that Otterbox defender does. Aside from the Defender series, they have something called a Commuter case, which looks like it may be the best of both worlds (link below). I know my Verizon store only currently sells the Defender series.

BlackBerry Tour Cases // BlackBerry Tour 9600 Series Commuter Case // OtterBox.com
    10-16-09 09:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD