08-26-09 07:54 AM
46 12
tools
    not from those pictures? two rows of holes....... and I can see both. It covers it slightly maybe two or three holes but i mean its better than the surface I
    08-21-09 10:51 PM
    Just got my Innocase II. Good build, fits good, and feels good in the hand. Seidio hits it out of the park again with this case.
    2 questions

1. Is it compatiable with the charging dock (i.e. can you just slide off the bottom piece and charge it)?
    2. If yes, how easy is it to take off and slide on the bottom piece?
    08-21-09 11:06 PM
    2 questions

1. Is it compatiable with the charging dock (i.e. can you just slide off the bottom piece and charge it)?
    2. If yes, how easy is it to take off and slide on the bottom piece?
    Yes you can slide the bottom piece off and put it in the dock. Its not to hard to take it off either. I do question whether taking it off daily to put it in the dock will make it not snap together over time. I haven't decided what I am going to do. Hopefully Seidio comes out with a dock that works with the case. The contacts are exposed on the back to I have high hopes they will.
    The speaker is for the most part exposed. The very top hole is slightly covered and the case is close the the first row of holes closest to the screen but the holes are exposed. I can't tell a difference on speaker with or without the case one.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-22-09 09:05 AM
    Yes you can slide the bottom piece off and put it in the dock. Its not to hard to take it off either. I do question whether taking it off daily to put it in the dock will make it not snap together over time. I haven't decided what I am going to do. Hopefully Seidio comes out with a dock that works with the case. The contacts are exposed on the back to I have high hopes they will.
    The speaker is for the most part exposed. The very top hole is slightly covered and the case is close the the first row of holes closest to the screen but the holes are exposed. I can't tell a difference on speaker with or without the case one.

Thank for the input... I think I will order one then.
    08-22-09 05:58 PM
    Hello All,

Thank you for your interest! We wanted to clarify that the partial covering of the speaker will not hinder its performance! The speaker opening are large enough that it will still be functional without any loss in quality.

Please let us know if you have any other questions.
    08-23-09 12:45 PM
    I just got the same email. I hope they aren't shipping the wrong one.

Yes, we are shipping the correct one- Innocase 2. We have been able to move up the shipping date. The shipping for Black Innocase 2 began 8/20.

Thank you for yoru patience.

Seidio
    08-23-09 01:01 PM
    Can this case be bought at an actual store, Best Buy?
    08-23-09 01:06 PM
    Here are a few. Not the bets pics but they will have to do for now. Only camera I had around was a friends Storm.
    how much of a ***** is it to take off the bottom half of case everyday to charge the phone in the OEM dock?
    08-23-09 01:10 PM
    Yes, we are shipping the correct one- Innocase 2. We have been able to move up the shipping date. The shipping for Black Innocase 2 began 8/20.

Thank you for yoru patience.

Seidio
    Is the Innocase 360 still on target for shipping this week?
    08-23-09 01:47 PM
    from the picture... not for me
    08-23-09 01:52 PM
    The 360 will start shipping the week of 8/28 according to the Seidio website. So no, there are no reviews yet.
    We have moved up the shipping date for BB 9630 Innocase 360. The shipping began today (8/25) for Black Innocase 360 for BB 9630 and its combo (holster/innocase 360)

Thank you for the patience.

Seidio
    08-25-09 12:50 PM
    I ordered the Innocase II combo yesterday and it's already shipped. Very excited !!!
    08-25-09 12:53 PM
    We have moved up the shipping date for BB 9630 Innocase 360. The shipping began today (8/25) for Black Innocase 360 for BB 9630 and its combo (holster/innocase 360)

Seidio
    Yay! I received an email yesterday saying that the 360 was either back-ordered or in pre-order status, which got me really worried. Fortunately you have debunked that. Hopefully I will get a shipping email sometime today.
    08-25-09 01:00 PM
    I received mine last week... Amazing as all Seidio products have always been. The speaker is slightly covered and the Seidio name isn't embossed like previous cases.
    08-25-09 01:21 PM

Seidio
    This right here is why I buy all of my cases from Seidio. They are even hanging around on Crackberry with us addicts! Keep in mind they sell all types of cases not just Blackberry. So, to have them chime in and answer questions is priceless. IMHO.

Thanks Seidio.
    08-25-09 03:12 PM
    Just got an email saying my 360 has shipped! Does anyone know the average delivery time for USPS first class shipping?
    08-25-09 03:22 PM
    I would say about 5 days since they are located in Houston, Texas and you went with snail mail.....priority on the otherhand is superfast!!!! Be patient though...
    08-25-09 03:49 PM
    I ordered the Innocase II in blue and am already anxious! It doesn't even ship until the week of the 7th!
    08-25-09 04:41 PM
    My 360 combo was been shipped also. Can't wait to git rid of my OEM hostler.
    08-26-09 12:45 AM
    got my innocase II combo pack today!!!
    i love it!
    highly recommend it. clean look, tight fit.
    looks much better than I imo.
    08-26-09 02:03 AM
    Please follow up with reviews n pics, that 360 case looks interesting but $$$$
    08-26-09 07:54 AM
46 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD