I just received the Innoscase II & Holster Combo. This is my first Seido product and I must say, very impressive. I have been a smart phone owner for many years and this is the best combo I have ever owned.

For anyone who is on the fence on whether to purchase this or not for their new Tour, I recommend it. You won't be disappointed.
    08-23-09 12:29 AM
    Hmm... How is it thickness wise? I'm going for super thin. I considered the Incipio Feather but saw the innocase and it made me rethink my whole decision.
    08-23-09 04:31 AM
    Will it fit in a charging dock?
    08-23-09 08:13 AM
    TTIWWP (This Thread Is Worthless Without Pics)
    08-23-09 08:33 AM
    Ya pics would be cool. I have the stock one from vzw.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-23-09 08:42 AM
    I don't see the big deal with Innocases, they don't seem to be worth the money or reliable. I've used one on my Curve and I dropped it once and it cracked.
    08-23-09 10:13 AM
    08-23-09 10:28 AM
    I have some questions for those of you who have this Innocase II. I have always used Invisible Shields for my 8830 and my Storm. I like them because they don't add any bulk to the phone. My problem is I always carry my BB in my pocket. I hate holsters. When I carry it in my pocket it collects lint and dust not only under the screen but also around the edges of the shield. I hate that. So this is my first try at an actual case.

Does the case add much bulk? Would you go with the 360 version which as far as I can tell just adds a built in screen protector? In your opinion for what I'm looking for do you believe this case will make me happy?

Thanks for anyones thoughts.
    08-23-09 11:33 AM
    I have some questions for those of you who have this Innocase II. I have always used Invisible Shields for my 8830 and my Storm. I like them because they don't add any bulk to the phone. My problem is I always carry my BB in my pocket. I hate holsters. When I carry it in my pocket it collects lint and dust not only under the screen but also around the edges of the shield. I hate that. So this is my first try at an actual case.

Does the case add much bulk? Would you go with the 360 version which as far as I can tell just adds a built in screen protector? In your opinion for what I'm looking for do you believe this case will make me happy?

Thanks for anyones thoughts.
    I'm in the same boat here. Coming from a Curve with Invisible Shield and wasn't happen with the corners peeling up from being put in and out of my pocket so many times. Any advice?
    08-23-09 02:29 PM
    For me, I love the Holster more than anything. The case does not add much bulk
    08-23-09 02:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD