08-11-10 08:35 AM
31 12
tools
    Seidio responded to my request to replace but they insist me sending my still usable case to them then they'll send me a replacement (4-8 weeks without a case).
    I don't think so.
    Otterbox here I come.
    Seidio....too many problems with poor quality @ top $.

My Innocase 2 for my Tour just cracked yesterday evening. Although I am frustrated, I must say that I'm not very surprised having seen the number of problems people have had with the Innocase 2. While the crack doesn't really see as though it would severely affect performance, it does reflect the quality of Seidio's products. After having purchased a number of Seidio products over the last few years, I too have come to the conclusion that I will be purchasing Otterbox products going forward. I won't continue to support a company or recommend them to others when the don't stand behind the quality of their products. Fortunately for me I only paid $25 for the case and holster so I'm not out that much but seeing how my holster broke also, this is the end of the road for me Seidio.
    05-14-10 07:38 AM
    I had the Innocase and it cracked and was replaced by Seidio. A few week later it cracked and Seidio. I then purchased the Innocase II. It cracked like the OP's did after 3 mos. I have been told that the Otterbox Commuter case will fit in the Seidio holster. Otterbox should be here today. I will report back.
    05-14-10 09:00 AM
    I submitted my return request for over 2 weeks ago and have yet to hear a word in response from this company. Def not a satisfied customer at this point.
    05-14-10 03:59 PM
    I suggest doing a search on the customers who have had bad service from Seidio. There are plenty of other companies who do stand by their products. Seidio got by on the hype for a good while, but now their true colors are showing. Two horrible experiences were enough for me. The second chance I gave them actually damged my phone. I knew I should have gone with a different manufacturer after the first fiasco.
    05-22-10 07:12 PM
    Well...as a follow up to my previous post: I had submitted my request for an RMA and after nearly 2 months, was able to get the case replaced (partly Seidio's fault and partly mine so no hard feelings for the length of delay). I had the 9630 case replaced even though I've since moved onto a 9650 and the case fit great other than the charging port being a little off. Well...2 weeks into the new case w/ light use and no abuse, the side broke in exactly the same way as the previous case. This thing was a tank on my 8330 but this 9630 model is clearly flawed in design. I will no longer be purchasing from Seidio given this negative experience.
    08-09-10 02:34 PM
    The delay Seidio has had in even coming out with an Inno II for the 9650 (it is stillnot out yet, IIRC) gave me plenty of time to fall in love with the Otterbox Commuter series.
    08-11-10 08:35 AM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD