My innocase II cracked, just above the charge port. I emailed them, and they sent me an RMA # and told me to send the case back to them. I sent the case via USPS and they received it on Feb 16. I just got an email from them on March 16 stating they received the case and they will let me know in 1-3 days what they are going to do, replace it or credit me the $$. This is taking so loong, and I am not receiving responses to my email. Is this normal??
    03-22-10 10:40 AM
    Eeek. How did it happen? Crazy its taking well over a month to "investigate" or whatever they are up to... Keep us posted!
    03-22-10 11:10 AM
    you wouldn't have this problem with an otterbox
    03-22-10 11:57 AM
    Has happened to me twice.....waiting for the second replacement. Seems to be the most fragile part of the case...But I still prefer it to the otterbox or casemates.
    03-22-10 12:02 PM
    I bought an innocase II last week since I remember it was a pretty solid case when I had it before (gave it to my dad). I was considering an otterbox commuter but the following reasons deterred me from getting it:

1. bulkier than innocase II
    2. dust/lint collector
    3. usb port access difficulty (not keen on the idea of silicone flaps covering the headphone/usb port, also not keen on cutting it off)

I do have to give it to their customer support apparently, everyone says it's the best so I guess I had to give that up
    03-22-10 12:05 PM
    I picked up two of these cases, one for my wife, for me I also got the belt holster. I do like the "slim" design. My wife has no issue with hers, although its carried in her purse. Mine is in my front pocket, except while at work it hangs on my belt.

My dilemma is what if I dont get a replacement? I popped for the holster too, I am ready to return it for a refund if they dont replace the broken case. I need this resolved THIS week!

The otterbox is very cool too, but a little more bulky that I like. Maybe I could get used to it??
    03-22-10 01:10 PM
    The innocase II is an awesome case, and I got one too but it broke right at the clasp. I was able to return it and the belt holster for it in a few weeks so I wouldn't worry about it too much, although I didn't get those vague emails from them. Eventually though I opted for just the holster for the naked tour coz the tour just looks better naked

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-22-10 02:37 PM
    I have both an otterbox defender and casemate hybrid, for my tour and i love both, yeah the silicone is a bit of a lint magnent. But i can deal with that.
    03-22-10 03:10 PM
    Well the replacement arrived yesterday. I am not pleased with the lack of communication or the turn around time though. Do I have a new warranty with the new case?
    03-23-10 07:34 AM
    yes you do.
    But I think it's only like 90 days anyway on their products.
    They are VERY snobbish when I did an an online chat.
    I asked how come the 8330 cradle costs more than the tour cradle, etc.
    They said their products are the top rated, etc and quality comes at a price.
    I said really? my 5.00 rubber skin lasts longer.

If you bought a new phone today.....

30-40 for a new case
    30 for a holster
    15- for a screen protector

lot of money to toss at a device....
    03-23-10 07:51 AM
    Mine broke in exactly the same spot. I have two cradle chargers and the holster so I bought another one...silly, I never even thought about returning it. Duh.
    03-26-10 05:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD