I ordered one but it may not be what I want....does it cover the screen or come with a stick on protector? I saw the 360 and wanted that but it not working in a dock killed the deal.

If it does not have a screen cover what is the $20.00 advantage over their preminum skin? Just soft and hard shell...

I can change the order but need to do it quick...... thanks in advance guys

Mods sorry for posting on two forums but really need to get an answer..Tom
    01-01-10 02:13 PM
    The Innocase I have is the 2 piece snap together type. Typical semi-crappy "rubberized" plastic case that seems like it's going to break every time I take it off. It does not cover the screen or keyboard, and the charging tabs on the back are completely covered. Not that Seidio makes a charging pod for it...

Jack

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-01-10 03:47 PM
    Oh, it does NOT come with a screen protector either.

Jack

The "Premium" looks like the same piece of garbage, but with an LCD cover.
    Image pulled from Seidio's site:

The 360 is just an Innocase (like mine in the top 2 pics) with an LCD cover.

Last edited by zx7rou812; 01-01-10 at 05:23 PM.
    01-01-10 04:10 PM
    Thanks I will look into it more the premium is the soft case? Or a type of innocase?

01-01-10 07:04 PM
    You did not seem impressed with the case.... I think I am going with the innocase surface. I can put a screen protector on it but it does have the cut outs to work with the seidio dock. The premium covers the main key strip and I don't care for that feature. The 360 is too cool but it does not work with the dock. I say cool because it covers the key pad with one of its own....
    01-01-10 07:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD