Hello all.

I have a 8330 and just purchased a Seidio Innocase soft rubber skin for it. I need to find a horizontal pouch that will fit te 8330 with the innocase on. I hear mixed reviews about Seidio's own horizontal leather case (not a custom fit, too big, etc).

Has anyone found a definitive solution for this issue? I'm wondering if the curve 8900 cases below would do the trick. The key for me is the in-holster/sleep functionality. Don't want to give that up in order to keep the innocase.

Don't like the plastic clip version and want to stick with a horizontal pouch.

PLEASE HELP....any help...please.

smartphone-experts-sidepouch/4A120A2454.htm

blackberry-leather-horizontal-holster/4A24A5146.htm

etc.
    03-23-09 08:01 PM
    I'm in a similar situation as you. I recently replaced my thin silicone skin with a very thick silicone skin that's about 3x thicker. Now my BB won't fit in my side pouch.

Here is another thread:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f52/case-bb-skin-184772/

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-23-09 08:28 PM
    Nevermind, I see you already posted in that thread.

03-23-09 08:33 PM
    Yeah. That thread had some good info but I wanted to get some more details and focus on horizontal pouches. I must be in the minority of people who use horizontal pouches instead of vertical pouches/holsters. At least that is what I perceive from the posts.

In desperate need of a solution.

Thanks.
    03-23-09 09:31 PM
    I like side case too but could not find one that would if with the skin on. I went with the OEM Bold case as it was the only one that would fit. It can rotate to horizontal but its a vertical case for the most part.

03-23-09 10:21 PM
    Hello all,

I went into best buy and pruchased the case below. The model number is almost identical to what I purchased but off a little bit. Mine is 82024LRP. This link shows 82024BB.

Anyway, it seems to do the trick and meet my seidio innocase size needs and also has the in-holster/sleep functionality. I'm still going to look around a bit at 8900/8800/etc cases as I find them. In the end, however, this is a good fall back.

bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=8222327&st=HTC&lp=8&type=product &cp=1&id=1166840037625
    03-25-09 12:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD