Does anyone know when this case will be released? I had a silicone case on my phone but I took it off because all it would do is collect lint in my pocket and it drove me nuts. Right now my phone is naked and I'm a little nervous although I am careful with it. If anyone has any more info on this case I am all ears

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-02-09 04:36 PM
    ha have the same question as you. patiently waiting. hope they got one in white.
    08-02-09 04:51 PM
    when i emailed them, they said 2nd week of august
    08-02-09 05:02 PM
    Sounds good, hopefully they follow through with this I hate not having my phone in a case.
    08-02-09 05:41 PM
    should be out hopefully by the end of the month lasted i would say...its been underdevelopment on their website for some time now, so it shouldnt be much longer
    08-02-09 06:13 PM
    i'll def jump on this case when it comes out
    08-02-09 06:30 PM
    i would like to check this case out
    08-02-09 06:50 PM
    Did the American Carriers not get cases that came with the devices? In Canada, we got the leather sleeper holster case with ours. The silicone drove me nuts too, btw. Love the look, but can't keep it clean for the life of me.
    08-02-09 06:52 PM
    Seidio surface cases are the best IMO. I can't wait until they are ready.

Innocase II Surface, Black
    08-02-09 11:58 PM
    Did the American Carriers not get cases that came with the devices? In Canada, we got the leather sleeper holster case with ours. The silicone drove me nuts too, btw. Love the look, but can't keep it clean for the life of me.
    We got the leather holsters as well. But I'd like to have a case on it for when it's out of the holster.
    08-03-09 12:36 AM

Looks like an interesting case.

What is so special about it, and why should I be anxious to purchase one myself?
    08-03-09 02:15 AM

That's the same thing I want.
    08-03-09 04:19 AM
    Looks like an interesting case.

What is so special about it, and why should I be anxious to purchase one myself?
    They are very thin, and instead of a clamshell type closure the device slips into the bottom of it, then the bottom snaps on. The advantage of this is you can pop off the bottom and park it in the charging pod. At least this works on the 8900 model.
    The 360 model doesn't work like this, bur Seidio developed a special charging pod to use with the 360.
    It all adds up to fairly big money but it's good stuff.
    08-03-09 06:52 AM
    They are very thin, and instead of a clamshell type closure the device slips into the bottom of it, then the bottom snaps on. The advantage of this is you can pop off the bottom and park it in the charging pod. At least this works on the 8900 model.
    The 360 model doesn't work like this, bur Seidio developed a special charging pod to use with the 360.
    It all adds up to fairly big money but it's good stuff.
    wow, sounds awesome. Does it have a screen protector like the 360?
    08-03-09 08:00 AM
    wow, sounds awesome. Does it have a screen protector like the 360?
    No. There is no cover over the screen.

While that does leave some exposure there, the fit is really nice. This from my experience using on an 8330.
    08-03-09 10:25 AM
    Had the seido hard case for my Pearl. Really wish they would hurry up and release for the Tour! I loved that case.

I like the otterbox, but I'm a pocket carrier, and it's just too big for the front jeans pocket I would think. Does anyone have any pictures of the phone sitting beside the case for size comparison?
    08-03-09 11:01 AM
    Seido still working on a release date...

Thank you for your inquiry at Seidioonline. We will have an entire line of products for the Blackberry Tour 9630. Unfortunately, we currently do not have the release date for these items. Please email bb9630@seidio.com for future updates on those products.
    08-05-09 08:20 AM
    i wish the 360 was made like the innocase so u can slide off the bottom to use on BB oem desktop charger
    08-05-09 09:16 AM
    i got an email today about a sale on the 360 cases... i thought that today would be the release of the case for the tour but i guess not

https://www.seidioonline.com/SearchR...98&Click=50214
    08-06-09 07:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD