Hi all,

I recently ordered an Innocase 360 for my Tour. The first one arrived and the right upper corner wouldn't snap together. I tried and I tried, but still the case would open back up in that corner. Apparently the teeth werent strong enough to hold it together.

I called them up and they shipped a replacement. Same issue. The right upper corner won't snap/seal/hold together.

Anybody know of any issues with this? I need to get some input before calling them again for a replacement. It sucks that I paid $35 for this case and it doesn't work!
    10-13-09 10:02 AM
    I gave up on my Innocase 360 because the keyboard cover would eventually get loose and bubble out making it difficult to type on the keyboard.

I a replacement with them once already but the same thing happened again and it is now sitting in a drawer....worthless.
    10-13-09 10:06 AM
    Hi all,

I recently ordered an Innocase 360 for my Tour. The first one arrived and the right upper corner wouldn't snap together. I tried and I tried, but still the case would open back up in that corner. Apparently the teeth werent strong enough to hold it together.

I called them up and they shipped a replacement. Same issue. The right upper corner won't snap/seal/hold together.

Anybody know of any issues with this? I need to get some input before calling them again for a replacement. It sucks that I paid $35 for this case and it doesn't work!
    That sounds like a very odd/unusual problem. Contact customer support once more and ask for another replacement. If it happens again return it for a full refund.
    10-13-09 11:29 AM
    Thats also what I would suggest, or maybe ask for an exchange for an Innocase II
    10-13-09 11:38 AM
    hm...i guess i'll think twice before dishing out $35 (+ tax) for this case. i wanted it for my phone in pink but now....
    10-13-09 12:35 PM
    I just called and they are sending out another case. This time the customer service rep said he would have them test out the faulty right upper corner. I'll let you guys know if the problem continues.

Otherwise, the case looks awesome.
    10-13-09 12:44 PM
    I gave up on my Innocase 360 because the keyboard cover would eventually get loose and bubble out making it difficult to type on the keyboard.

I a replacement with them once already but the same thing happened again and it is now sitting in a drawer....worthless.

Can I buy yours off of you?

Dm
    10-13-09 01:28 PM
    I have had 2 Innocase 360's one for the Standard batery and the other for the Extended one- both lock tight and work just fine - no issues.

If anyone wants to buy my "excess Cases"- i have a Leather Case for the Tour with Belt clip, Backberry Horizontal Pouch (leather) with Belt Clip, Seidio Hybrid for the Tour, Seidio Innocase II and Blackperry Pocket Pouch- took all of htise until I found one I liked !
    10-13-09 02:27 PM
    I think this is why so many people prefer the Epik cases. Yes, they have their flaws too (which can be resolved with a little case cutting), but at least it's only $5. For $35 I would expect absolute perfection.
    10-13-09 02:53 PM

Same issue here. I love the case, but the keyboard bubbling is highly annoying. I'm still using it, but I don't know how much longer I can hang on.

Great case otherwise, sadly.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-13-09 03:08 PM
    I also have the 360 case and the keyboard is also bubbling up on mine making it hard to type.

10-13-09 03:20 PM
    I have had 2 Innocase 360's one for the Standard batery and the other for the Extended one- both lock tight and work just fine - no issues.

If anyone wants to buy my "excess Cases"- i have a
    1.Seidio Hybrid for the Tour
    2.Seidio Innocase II
    I would like to buy one of these.
    Do either of the cases come with the clip/holster?
    If so, how much are you selling them for each?

I realize that I made an offer to the other guy but a little competition is healthy for everyone.

Feel free to PM me.
    Paypal funds are ready for transfer.

Thank you,
    Dm
    10-13-09 04:04 PM

DITTO. Such a great idea. Bad design though.

10-13-09 07:41 PM
    I have a two day old Innocase 360 that I'm not using. Would send to someone for $25.
    10-13-09 09:19 PM
    I had this case for over 5 months now I am still loving it. Sure there is some bubbling on the keyboard cover but not enough to be annoying when texting. Def not worse than the case mate smart cases. Their stretching and bubbling are horrendous.
    10-13-09 09:33 PM
    I just got the Innocase 360 for my tour a few day ago. So far I love the protection and the overall feel of the case. A skin is not enough for me and the otterbox is too much this is perfect. now for the bad news the upper left hand corner of the screen protector is rippled some. It looks line it got vulcanized or glued in with a little to much pressure and rippled it. the good news is I sent customer service an e-mail and they said no problem just send it back for a replacement. The bad news is I gave away all my other cases to friends when I got this one. I don't want to go a week or more with out any case and don't want to buy another just to use for a few days. So i guess I will just have to live with it. Now this is not knocking them at all or the case its my choice.

Tim
    10-16-09 10:30 AM
    I just got my case Sat and I too am having an issue with the top corner near the headphone jack not wanting to stay fastened. I tried several times and every way possible to snap it together and no luck. Now my biggest issue is that I won this item from an Ebay auction. The seller claims to be an authorized Seidio dealer and I have dropped them an email already. I guess I will just have to sit back and hope they make good on the issue. Also a problem I have is that the auction I won was a case/holster combo auction. Well guess what....the holster they sent was the one that is for the Tour with no case. So even if the case worked I could not use it in the holster they sent. I also advised them of this too. I will see what they have to say sometime early this week.
    10-18-09 10:00 PM
    I have had mine for just about one month and type on it a few times a day - not like some teenager using texting every 30 seconds..lol My keyboard cover is also popping up - causing the "T" and "Y" pads to lose their white coloring. I also have it starting to disappear at the "@" symbol and delete key. I just requested a replacement. If I get a replacement, I may cut out the cover and see how it works.
    10-21-09 03:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD