I need a case BADLY. My OEM skin ripped and the chrome is peeling off the bezel. I can't risk dropping my phone (I did ONCE during a battery pull) again and need to order a case now. I have heard great things about the Seidio Innocase but which of the two is better?

Innocase 360 or Innocase II
    ??

Help?

Thanks
    06-30-09 05:28 PM
    Innocase with BSE screen protector. There are some threads discussing problems with the 360. Mainly has to do with the screen cover.
    06-30-09 05:39 PM
    Innocase with BSE screen protector. There are some threads discussing problems with the 360. Mainly has to do with the screen cover.
    Innocase II?

& I see BSE a lot but have never actually found out what it meant. BlackBerry Skin/Screen ___?

Thanks
    06-30-09 05:47 PM
    Innocase II FTW!!!
    06-30-09 06:16 PM
    Innocase II. I had the 360 for a week and the
    Material aound the track ball came apart and the
    Screen seemed to have a lot of spots on it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-30-09 06:35 PM
    Innocase II.....don't use a BSE with it.... The case will stick if you do add it!

06-30-09 06:58 PM
    Innocase 360 I love it
    06-30-09 07:00 PM
    Innocase II
    06-30-09 07:07 PM
    Another vote for the Innocase II. Toss in the matching spring clip holster and you are set.
    06-30-09 07:41 PM
    I should have added a poll. lol
    06-30-09 07:48 PM
    I should have added a poll. lol
    Ask a mod to add it
    06-30-09 08:09 PM
    I suggest the Incipio feather case. I can give u a discount code that'll take off 20%. just go to myincipio.com i think or just google it and check it out. The code is GAP09 btw
    06-30-09 09:10 PM
    I have both cases and it depends on what you need. I just got the new and improved 360 last week and it is a huge improvement over the first batch that went out. The keyboard cover lays completely flat and the screen is clear after about 48 hours (but you cannot have a screen protector already on the phone). I like having the phone completely covered to keep dust, etc. from getting around the keys and screen area, so the 360 works perfect for me.
    07-07-09 07:46 AM
    Well, I highly recommend Case-Mate! Just bought it for my 8900 and love it! Comes with screen cover.
    07-07-09 08:27 AM
    Innocase 360 works for me.
    07-07-09 10:16 AM
    I have the 360, but I'm not very happy with it. First, there was the problem with the screen protector sticking to the BB's screen -- which can be temporarily solved by removing the case for a while and then putting it back on, but it soon sticks again. Then there is the problem with the peeling keys. Currently the BB and Escape key are both peeling and will soon have no membrane left on them. For the cost of this case, it should be a lot better quality than that!

When I contacted their support about it, I was told to wait and it would get better. It hasn't gotten any better.
    07-07-09 11:06 AM
    Does the Innocase II have a screen cover? Or is it just a skin?
    07-07-09 11:19 AM
    Another thing to consider: unsure if this is true for the 360 or not, but the Innocase II has had issues with rubbing the chrome off of the bezel next to the screen

07-07-09 12:57 PM
    I got the Innocase II from eBay and LOVE it. Too bad I left the house today and dropped it right away! I dropped my phone once while doing a battery pull and the cement scarred it. Now I go and do this right away and there are some little marks from the cement again but this time on the Innocase II!! Sad!

I need a screen protector FOR SURE. What is your best suggestion for a compatible one?

Also, is there a solution for the chipping chrome from the bezel? It started chipping a couple months ago and is noticeable on the edges even with the Innocase covering it.

Help?

( I may post a new thread with this info)
    07-08-09 10:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD