Ordered a color (not black) Seidio Innocase 360 combo (w holster), which was supposed to ship either last week or this week. This morning, I got an email from Seidio saying part was on backorder! The email didn't say which part was backordered, but I would imagine it's the case.

Now to wait even longer for it to arrive! Anyone else get this email?
    08-31-09 04:16 PM
    Ordered a color (not black) Seidio Innocase 360 combo (w holster), which was supposed to ship either last week or this week. This morning, I got an email from Seidio saying part was on backorder! The email didn't say which part was backordered, but I would imagine it's the case.

Now to wait even longer for it to arrive! Anyone else get this email?
    Hello,

Thank you for your interest in our products and we apologize for the delay. The Sapphire Blue Innocase 360 for the Tour should be ready to ship Tomorrow (9/1) with Rose Pink, Burgundy, and Ash Grey to follow. We are hoping to ship out all the backorders as fast as possible in the order of which they are received. Once it is shipped out, you will receive a notification in your order status. We have plenty of Black Innocase 360 in stock.

Hope this information helped, please let us know if you have any other questions.
    Last edited by seidioseidio; 08-31-09 at 04:57 PM.
    08-31-09 04:32 PM
    I ordered the gray model, and got the same email this morning. I called and changed mine to black. It was supposed to ship today, but have not received a notification of shipment yet.

BTW, the battery for the tour is on back order as well, so I canceled that part of my order.
    08-31-09 05:21 PM
    Hello,

Thank you for your interest in our products and we apologize for the delay. The Sapphire Blue Innocase 360 for the Tour should be ready to ship Tomorrow (9/1) with Rose Pink, Burgundy, and Ash Grey to follow. We are hoping to ship out all the backorders as fast as possible in the order of which they are received. Once it is shipped out, you will receive a notification in your order status. We have plenty of Black Innocase 360 in stock.

Hope this information helped, please let us know if you have any other questions.
    And a return "thank you" Seidio folks for a prompt reply. It's a lot easier to wait when a timeline is offered. Really appreciate your input and responsiveness. You can tell your cases rate very high among CB'ers.
    08-31-09 05:26 PM
    I ordered mine on Sunday. There was a back ordered item and they didnt tell me what till I called in. I thought it would ship out today but it didnt. Now I have to change my shipping address since I doubt it will get to me in time since I had it shipped to work
    08-31-09 08:14 PM
    Innocase support rocks my socks!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-01-09 04:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD