I was wondering if owners of the Innocase 360 can post pictures. I'm trying to see what all the different colors look like so I can make my decision. Thanks folks!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-14-09 09:15 PM
    do they have pics on the site....most people can post screen shots....but to pull out the digital and take and upload a pic of the phone with the case on may be a tall order.....good luck tho...
    09-14-09 09:16 PM
    I just ordered one in Black (For me) and one in Burgundy (for the wife) today. So if I get them soon I'll post a picture for you. I'm just hoping I like them when they arrive. I got her one because she keeps hers unprotected in her purse, and I just throw mine in my pocket and have dropped previous phones. I dont want to have to pay the now $89 deductible...
    09-14-09 09:19 PM
    I have a rose pink surface II case coming on Thursday I'll post pics when it arrives.
    09-14-09 09:20 PM
    I just ordered one in Black (For me) and one in Burgundy (for the wife) today. So if I get them soon I'll post a picture for you. I'm just hoping I like them when they arrive. I got her one because she keeps hers unprotected in her purse, and I just throw mine in my pocket and have dropped previous phones. I dont want to have to pay the now $89 deductible...
    Haha sounds like us! Thanks folks, looking forward to some pictures.

09-14-09 09:24 PM
    Anyone have any pics atm? I searched on google but they're pictures from websites and they never do justice.

09-15-09 10:32 AM
    Anyone have any pics atm? I searched on google but they're pictures from websites and they never do justice.

Most people only have the black case, so you'll be hard pressed to find pictures of other colors. Just use the forum search and type Innocase 360, or go to the accessory forum.
    09-15-09 11:19 AM
    Yeah, that stinks. I was hoping to see grey and blue

09-16-09 12:42 PM
    haha dietor I have been lurking the forums hoping to find the same colors posted up... there are pictures of the burgundy innocase II in some thread.. i imagine the colors between the innocase II and 360 would be the same.
    09-16-09 11:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD